Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
On my side the lab scene triggers correctly that's weird. So nothing happen after you go back to your house after visiting Inko and Izuku ?
No, step sister is in the bath, wont let me sleep and if I try to go down to the lab it says I have no ingredients, consulting faust tells me to resupply in the forest.

I have:
Red worm honey.
Fragrant water lilly.
Orchid of corruption.
Drowsy mushrooms.
Pink grass
clover.
roots of zagreb.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
It's working out well on my side. I must have left a switch somewhere. So sorry for that, I'm doing my best to debug it.

(Imagine releasing a bugged game ... I'm mad at myself xD)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's working out well on my side. I must have left a switch somewhere. So sorry for that, I'm doing my best to debug it.

(Imagine releasing a bugged game ... I'm mad at myself xD)
Bugs happen, what matters is you admit it, realise and learn and then fix it so you can grow as a creator, don't be mad at yourself. it happens. I look forward to the bugfix, when you upload a link to the bugfix make sure to report it so the uploaders can add it to the first page.

Reactions: BadCuban42

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Bugs happen, what matters is you admit it, realise and learn and then fix it so you can grow as a creator, don't be mad at yourself. it happens. I look forward to the bugfix, when you upload a link to the bugfix make sure to report it so the uploaders can add it to the first page.
Best I can do for now while I find a way to debug it is giving a save leading right up to the lab scene.
The debugging might take a while since I have yet to reproduce the bug in itself.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Nevermind I just found the bug. Dates from when I was a bit oblivious with rpg maker's event system.
Stupid bug really but well at least it's fixed. I'll update soon.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
What am I supposed to do after going to dinner with Inko? Its the next day and I have no clue what to do
Basically, talk to people = unlock recipe = craft them = unlock events
At this point you should already have unlocked a new craft if I'm not wrong.

shitmcnugget

Nov 22, 2019
Basically, talk to people = unlock recipe = craft them = unlock events
At this point you should already have unlocked a new craft if I'm not wrong.
I've talked to everyone, it looks like lazuli got a new recipe, but I can't go down to the lab says she needs to find a way to test out her new quirk first

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I've talked to everyone, it looks like lazuli got a new recipe, but I can't go down to the lab says she needs to find a way to test out her new quirk first
Okay just checked. I'm a dumbass. That's basically linked to earlier bug. That will be fixed very soon when my connection decidethe files can be uploaded.
You'll be able to use your save without a prob don't worry.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Tips to myself, never make light QoL changes after having playtested.
The early time of the project was a bit of a mess with switches so whenever I tweak a single things it affect weird stuff.

(Next chapters won't be having the same problems since I'm more organised now)

Reactions: BadCuban42

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Mega was faster than the rest so for now here is the patch. (I'll upload the other link and report soon)
Hopefully I haven't messed up with anything else.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Okay everyone.

Update is done.

There shouldn't be any other bug from now on.
I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Your old saves are normally still usable, no need to restart.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Okay everyone.

Update is done.

There shouldn't be any other bug from now on.
I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Your old saves are normally still usable, no need to restart.
Okay I'm getting "I'm so tired" dialogue on repeat once she wakes up after the lab.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah ... just got it too. And it's already fixed ... Debugging the first bug caused that cuz I was in a hurry
My bad

Words can't express how sorry for this mess I am. (Which makes me fuck up even more xD)

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes