Jun 18, 2020
Chapter 4 Part 1 (Patreon) 2024-04-24
WINDOWS
ANDROID
MAC
  • 7 (+1) main "girls" to meet and corrupt.
  • 20 new scenes
  • a lot of new areas
  • A complete revamp of all of Lazuli's dialogue pictures
  • A small weekday system where different things happen around the Tavern depending on the day.
  • Fixed a few bugs and notably the one which locked the Brendan/Nemona threesome

Known problem : It is possible to make the autonomous movement of characters inside the Tavern bug. It won't cause any major problem and will simply reset upon exiting and reentering the room.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
What anime is the new content from?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Futa Concoction [Ch.4 P1] [Faust Seiker] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [336 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Well, since it got leaked ahead of schedule, I guess I should accept it and give you guys the save folder for past versions as usual. (It's also in the game archive)

Don't hesitate to leave a like and rate the thread if you appreciate the game !

starshimmie

Oct 9, 2020
its very amusing to me how most people dont want to wait like 5 days for the update to be released free when typicaly that may have bug fixes in it from the early version like 5 days is a very short amount of time to wait for the free version to be up in my mind XD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaConcoction-CH4P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

yolo4jesus420

Nov 30, 2018
Just wait on the next update this ones kinda trash... character models are shit scenes are really shitty and its kinda tedious to do the whole day cycle shit.. better to wait on the next one

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Just wait on the next update this ones kinda trash... character models are shit scenes are really shitty and its kinda tedious to do the whole day cycle shit.. better to wait on the next one
Yeah not gonna lie the heads on some of the fairy tale characters were super off putting

Reactions: fetishgirl
4.80 star(s) 32 Votes