shuahlilo

Sep 14, 2019
Are the march and april full length ones the same length as the previews? Otherwise, I think the March and April ones in the collection are the previews not the full ones and are missing.

Edit: Well, they're the same file sizes as the free ones on Fantia so I'm assuming it's the case that March and April of this year are missing.

Last edited:

notho_ant

Jan 2, 2022
Are the march and april full length ones the same length as the previews? Otherwise, I think the March and April ones in the collection are the previews not the full ones and are missing.

Edit: Well, they're the same file sizes as the free ones on Fantia so I'm assuming it's the case that March and April of this year are missing.
The March and April vids are completed in this post.
But the original uploader deleted the stuffs. I will upload here later.

Reactions: shuahlilo

RGZ34

May 12, 2020
I have been thinking about this: tbh do they really don't know about this thread who already made specifically for Furui content or they intentionally uploaded in mmd disscussion thread? It's not the wrong thing to do, but i see that doing it that way is not efficient, especially if we're talking about archiving. I thought mmd disscusion thread are for the artists who don't have a dedicated thread in here. If they already made a dedicated thread for the artist, they should just focus on talking and sharing it in there

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
I have been thinking about this: tbh do they really don't know about this thread who already made specifically for Furui content or they intentionally uploaded in mmd disscussion thread? It's not the wrong thing to do, but i see that doing it that way is not efficient, especially if we're talking about archiving. I thought mmd disscusion thread are for the artists who don't have a dedicated thread in here. If they already made a dedicated thread for the artist, they should just focus on talking and sharing it in there
Its not a big deal actually, at least they still sharing it.
And if you notice new furui link on other thread, feel free to share it here.
I think its the best option for now
Those 2 thread were Made by the same guy right?

Reactions: RGZ34

RGZ34

May 12, 2020
Its not a big deal actually, at least they still sharing it.
And if you notice new furui link on other thread, feel free to share it here.
I think its the best option for now
Those 2 thread were Made by the same guy right?
I know. At least its more efficient to directly share in dedicated thread if they already made for the artist content and and not too wasting many time looking a dozens page. Sometimes the search isn't accurate and helpful if the word you looking for isn't same as what they write