• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Furry collection [my own art] - question

ArtistUndead

Mar 24, 2024
Hello, F95zone!

I have a question. Do you think that my furry art is good? I will attach one sample.
Made more than 150 images (which took some time and work) with furries and I'm thinking about posting my own collection here.
Let me know what you think!
Thanks!

I used Stable Diffusion for the creation of these.

Last edited:

RevolutioAnry

Apr 21, 2021
I hate when people post AI art but not say it's AI art in hopes some wouldn't notice and praise them (or in worse cases, commission them)

"But I didn't say it was handmade! People only assumed--"

No. I know your games. I won't fall for it.

ArtistUndead

Mar 24, 2024
I hate when people post AI art but not say it's AI art in hopes some wouldn't notice and praise them (or in worse cases, commission them)

"But I didn't say it was handmade! People only assumed--"

No. I know your games. I won't fall for it.
It's AI art, but as you can see, it's really good. I don't need praises and I don't plan to make commissions. I'm thinking about giving people access to my collection like some well known content creators.

RevolutioAnry

Apr 21, 2021
It's AI art, but as you can see, it's really good. I don't need praises and I don't plan to make commissions. I'm thinking about giving people access to my collection like some well known content creators.
My point still stands. It's good, sure, but mentioning when AI is used is a must. Deliberately not mentioning AI usage is a red flag.

I'm sick of scouring through commission corners in DA and seeing "I draw with the latest technology!" Or "my art is very similar looking because it's my art style!" As excuses to deliberately not mention AI usage while charging 20 bucks for a single piece where you can get dozens of generated images for that price from a legit AI art vendor.

Basically, stop it. Put the AI tagline, if not, it makes you look real scammy once people notice the art is AI.

Last edited:

ArtistUndead

Mar 24, 2024
My point still stands. It's good, sure, but mentioning when AI is used is a must. Deliberately not mentioning AI usage is a red flag.

I'm sick of scouring through commission corners in DA and seeing "I draw with the latest technology!" Or "my art is very similar looking because it's my art style!" As excuses to deliberately not mention AI usage while charging 20 bucks for a single piece where you can get dozens of generated images for that price from a legit AI art vendor.

Basically, stop it. Put the AI tagline, if not, it makes you look real scammy once people notice the art is AI.
I understand what you're saying, but I don't even plan on doing commissions (only to "sell" them as a collection on Patreon for example).