S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been thinking, the six member limit per House, while somewhat making sense in-universe, is kinda weird choice game mechanically for a harem VN.

Yea there are some games where the harem is around six anyway, but here it kinda feels like an odd artificial limit.

If does feel like we'll be kinda getting around it depending on which other houses we form close bonds with, to a degree. Certainly with how things progress with House Of Darkness. But there's also the fact that we and anyone who joins our house are already breaking multiple Arcana laws, so what's one more?

I do suspect, that before we go trying to sneak more members into our house, we'll probably bend the rules/laws a little.
Like when Chandra tried to summon a really powerful Guardian, she summoned Ophelia, so my guess, and kinda hope, is that we'll help Chandra again, but this time summon someone who is both (very) powerful but also not already a member of any house. Meaning they can become our Guardian and be a legally grey area member of our house at the same time.

Would probably get us put under even more suspicion than we already are, but would be really cool and worth I think.

Especially if the person (lets be real, they'd 100% be a girl) was another illegal hybrid like us and our sister. I'm thinking part Dragon.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I've been thinking, the six member limit per House, while somewhat making sense in-universe, is kinda weird choice game mechanically for a harem VN.

Yea there are some games where the harem is around six anyway, but here it kinda feels like an odd artificial limit.

If does feel like we'll be kinda getting around it depending on which other houses we form close bonds with, to a degree. Certainly with how things progress with House Of Darkness. But there's also the fact that we and anyone who joins our house are already breaking multiple Arcana laws, so what's one more?

I do suspect, that before we go trying to sneak more members into our house, we'll probably bend the rules/laws a little.
Like when Chandra tried to summon a really powerful Guardian, she summoned Ophelia, so my guess, and kinda hope, is that we'll help Chandra again, but this time summon someone who is both (very) powerful but also not already a member of any house. Meaning they can become our Guardian and be a legally grey area member of our house at the same time.

Would probably get us put under even more suspicion than we already are, but would be really cool and worth I think.

Especially if the person (lets be real, they'd 100% be a girl) was another illegal hybrid like us and our sister. I'm thinking part Dragon.
You have made some good points I think.

The house is already on the watch list at I think the highest level. The house was formed in less than 2 days, which is really quick from what I think.

There are already several people who know the house is hiding things. Which could come back and bite the house in the ass, or help it one.

The House of Darkness I think is going to fold (because of the divide like our house did) which will enable Chandra to become the guardian for our house and allow the ones who are loyal to Chandra to be affiliated with our house. I agree that the house limit seems arbitrary for whatever reason it was set up as. Maybe there were a lot more who wanted to join houses and the limit was set so that more houses could be formed.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You have made some good points I think.

The house is already on the watch list at I think the highest level. The house was formed in less than 2 days, which is really quick from what I think.

There are already several people who know the house is hiding things. Which could come back and bite the house in the ass, or help it one.

The House of Darkness I think is going to fold (because of the divide like our house did) which will enable Chandra to become the guardian for our house and allow the ones who are loyal to Chandra to be affiliated with our house. I agree that the house limit seems arbitrary for whatever reason it was set up as. Maybe there were a lot more who wanted to join houses and the limit was set so that more houses could be formed.
Chandra is the white kitty in our house.
Ophelia is the Housekeeper of House Of Darkness.
Chandra summoned Ophelia by mistake.

The limit, in-universe is so no one house can get too powerful, but six adults is a tiny number.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Chandra is the white kitty in our house.
Ophelia is the Housekeeper of House Of Darkness.
Chandra summoned Ophelia by mistake.

The limit, in-universe is so no one house can get too powerful, but six adults is a tiny number.
My mistake. I misremembered wrong. Thank you for correcting me.

Reactions: S1nsational

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Well, the limit of official house members and the limit of potential 'MC's harem members and FurrHouse influence' is different.
e.g. MJ's relatives run 7 houses in fact ;).
so your saying the potential 'MC's harem members is almost everyone? hehe

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes