VN - Ren'Py - FurrHouse [Ch. 6] [Chimeros]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cithiri

Early days for this one, but it's a really promising start and could develop into a fantastic game.

Pros:
    -Futa protagonist option
    -Good models with a variety of body types
    -Dominant and submissive options
    -The story takes its time when it comes to developing relationships between the characters. You don't trip and fall into pussy or go around spouting corny one liners to get the girls to sleep with you instantly. While there is certainly sexual tension between the MC and some of them, the dev is smart enough to let things develop before jumping into it. We need more games like this that focus on character development instead of just shoving tits in your face every five minutes.
    -Choices matter and consequences are implied to happen for certain decisions.

Cons:
    -Info dump at the start of the game. I know it's tempting to all the information about the world and setting to the player as fast as possible to make them understand what's going on, but it would have been MUCH better to work that information into a long conversation that the MC and Daisy could have had during the car ride or something. Having a massive screen full of "choose this topic to get a small info dump about this" choices that you need to go all the way through is very immersion breaking.

Looking forward to more of this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KittyVN

Still early on in its development, however the world already makes for a very interesting foundation. Monster girls are always a plus and there are enough different girls to make for a fun VN. I also like that you can play either as a futa or as a guy. The writing is also good and I only noticed a small amount of errors. I hope the dev keeps going and already has a plan for the direction he wants the story to go
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MD-Geist13

I think it's a very nice game, beautiful characters, a very inviting story that has great potential. can't wait to see more of it. Of course I'm also excited to see how the story develops. I wish the developer much success and the perseverance to finish it and many supporters to make it easier.