Flash Completed Furious Mermaid [Shark's Lagoon]

vaeron

May 17, 2017
Thanks !

Even though I currently have access to the privebox.

I would like to download one of the games.

How do you download one of the games contained in the PRIVEBOX ?

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Thanks !

Even though I currently have access to the privebox.

I would like to download one of the games.

How do you download one of the games contained in the PRIVEBOX ?
Wrong forum? If you actually paid @shark from the lagoon and have access, but need support, contact him directly or ask on the forum:

vaeron

May 17, 2017
Wrong forum? If you actually paid @shark from the lagoon and have access, but need support, contact him directly or ask on the forum:
No error. It was just a question.

With access to the privebox have played little to the last two games and have access to bonuses but not downloaded. There are no other links provided for this purpose. What is in a sense is logical.

However, some people can download them one way or another.

Last edited:

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
any one know a hint word ?
Shark usually posts it to the forums (sharks's lagoon's forums) in a cryptic sort of way. I peeked over there and didn't see anything, which I'm not surprised on Priv-Box stuff.

Looking at the SWFs with SWF Decompiler - (1) the action script is partially obfuscated, (2) the lines that indicate a "hint" usually ("_root.aidepossible") are all 0, and (3) it doesn't look like there are any sprites that indicate shark's usual flashing circles.

Now that is just for the current version posted. A later version could have the hint support added.

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
Ha!! Just found out by accident Shark didn't disable TAB on these. Just hit the TAB key to find the hotspots.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017

Overview:
This island must exist somewhere... I want to find this treasure!

Updated: 2018-11-14
Developer/Publisher: Shark's Lagoon
Censorship: None
Version: v1.01
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -
Thank you anon for sharing game

somebody have in french? Thanks

Reactions: Turpun

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Is that the Russian Third Rate Ship of the Line Ingermanland in the title picture that i spot? whoa.

Matthewx

Feb 6, 2019
HI guys, I'm new and I want to download furious mermaid, I have a MacBook Air but once download, it doesn't work cause the file Start.bat is a withe file, how can I resolve this problem??

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
HI guys, I'm new and I want to download furious mermaid, I have a MacBook Air but once download, it doesn't work cause the file Start.bat is a withe file, how can I resolve this problem??
personally I am under windows and I use media player classic ( ) or SWF & FLV player for flash games. there is a mac version of swf
this is the link tried to see