• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Funniest Games on the Site - Best Humor Games

tha

May 30, 2017
i played through Realm Invader recently, which made me laugh out loud while still being a good game.

other than Eternum and the previous game from Caribdis, what are the funniest games you have played on the site? anything that made you laugh out loud?

tha

May 30, 2017
thanks for the suggestions everyone. i'll check them out.

Above The Clouds is the only game on here that made me actually laugh out loud.
oh yeah, that was another good one i did actually play an earlier version of. sad to see it's abandoned now.

if anyone has any other suggestion please post them here :)

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
I do remember laughing out loud at some lighthearted jokes in "Acting Lessons" (mainly the jokes between the MC and his best friend), although the plot covers some sad and disturbing subjects, so the game as a whole is probably not quite funny.

"Power Vacuum" consists almost entirely of very well written banter and lots of references to movies/mass culture.

Reactions: tha and SweatyDevil

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Some scenes in Artemis are really funny. The movie-cinema date with Zelda made me genuinely laughing out loud.

Reactions: tha

tha

May 30, 2017
thanks everyone, got a few more things to try. glad to see there's a good amount of games focusing on more comedic writing. keep em coming :)

Reactions: kilobananov

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I'm too lazy to look up all the links but humor is very desirable for me and the following titles really hit me right with great writing, good characters and snappy dialog:

Once in a Lifetime (Stabby Mike!)
Eterunum
The Headmaster
Being a DIK (Derrick is best wingman ever)
Dropout Saga
Secret Summer
Bare Witness
Long Road Home (That's not what I meant Stan!)
Grandma's House (basically a never ending sitcom. Annabelle > * )
Race of Life
Chasing Sunsets

Reactions: tha

tha

May 30, 2017
thanks for the suggestions, i will put those on the list to try

I'm too lazy to look up all the links but humor is very desirable for me and the following titles really hit me right with great writing, good characters and snappy dialog:

Once in a Lifetime (Stabby Mike!)
Eterunum
The Headmaster
Being a DIK (Derrick is best wingman ever)
Dropout Saga
Secret Summer
Bare Witness
Long Road Home (That's not what I meant Stan!)
Grandma's House (basically a never ending sitcom. Annabelle > * )
Race of Life
Chasing Sunsets
that's a lot of suggestions thanks! :) i already played a couple of those and enjoyed them so looking forward to trying out the rest
Realm Invader is freaking hilarious and not just for it's gratuitous use of frying pans! Thanks tha!
happy to hear you liked it :)

i also tried out goddesses whim recently which also had some funny moments

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
I can also mention Having a HARD Time, which is excellently written and manages to be both hilarious and pretty moving (not at the same time, obviously).

Disclaimer though : it's a futa on female game, in case you're not into that.