4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
main_menu.png

Overview:
While attempting your best to achieve some work, the girls are suddenly struck down by a bout of spontaneous breast expansion. Discover the mysteries of breasts, HR, and why Kylee has been putting on weight in this new short.
Also contains a side story: The Pool Girl​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2023-04-14
Developer: Nunu - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Cabin by the Lake, Fun Times at Fuckmore
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

cg 1.png cg 3.png cg 8.png wry 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Loved the first Fuckmore & can't wait to try this! I wish I could play Cabin By The Lake but it was too convoluted of a process for an old curmudgeon like me.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Loved the first Fuckmore & can't wait to try this! I wish I could play Cabin By The Lake but it was too convoluted of a process for an old curmudgeon like me.
It's come a long way since it's old days with the guide and things being generally made easier... but yeah, it can be a bit complicated to get through. And that's just not necessarily what some people are after when they're trying to rub one out.

I have a side project to release a Kinetic Novel version of Cabin, but it's not ready yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mcclem5257
Aug 27, 2019
MC (before taking a nap):
"The widely known internet phrase *There ain't no such thing as TOO BIG in hentai* is a myth..."

Nunu: "I think I KILLED SOMEONE!" lol

View attachment 2545296
THX for the share...
That was one Hell of an impact! Both are air bags fully deployed! Sadly, the poor pedestrian didn't make it and was smothered in the wreckage! Para medics coiuldn't restart his heart or wipe the smile off his face.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes