"ASS TO ASS!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: RiloLaki

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FuguriFantasy-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
Maybe the image are confusing me but are the man in the game ( the 3 main one in the pic) packed with small/avarege size? It feels strange that in a ntr game there is not the "big one".

chunkomon

Dec 31, 2020
Well gave this a try and now I am stuck saying I need to go to Clot's place quickly but the house is empty and if i leave town it takes me to the mansion so I am confused were I need to go
I was having the same issue but i just found Clot, he is in the equipment shop, you need to speak to him at the counter.

Reactions: TheThingLmao

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
It's good. MTL made by ChatGPT is almost like it was done by a person.
IMO i think it's the weakest one DazedAnon posted yet. The dialogue of the NPCs are all over the place. Even the main "antagonist" is confused if he is a dude or a woman. Literally made me confused as well because there was an implication that he was getting sucked off but then the other NPC referred to him as "she". Made my brain stop and combust ngl.

But hey, it's comprehensible so there's that. Not as good as the other MTL Chat GPT.

So yeah. it's not garbage, but you can really tell it's MTL

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
IMO i think it's the weakest one DazedAnon posted yet. The dialogue of the NPCs are all over the place. Even the main "antagonist" is confused if he is a dude or a woman. Literally made me confused as well because there was an implication that he was getting sucked off but then the other NPC referred to him as "she". Made my brain stop and combust ngl.

But hey, it's comprehensible so there's that. Not as good as the other MTL Chat GPT.

So yeah. it's not garbage, but you can really tell it's MTL
Yeah, this is the result of the speaker not being listed in the dialogue sadly. Usually I can feed that to GPT and it gets confused less but since there is no speaker at all it has to guess whos talking on every line.

Reactions: Kuljackero

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
After reaching the freewalk phase can't advance events or unlock anything more. Even changing to clot pov does n't do anything other than 1 scene. Is it incomplete or broken?

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Can yall provide a save?
Yes, milord

Idk why there's a weird gap ontop of the recollection, but i think i'll scratch it to "because it's the first game of the dev" checklist
I think i encountered all events so yeah.

(MTL Blue mage luna pls lol)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yes, milord

Idk why there's a weird gap ontop of the recollection, but i think i'll scratch it to "because it's the first game of the dev" checklist
I think i encountered all events so yeah.

(MTL Blue mage luna pls lol)
Oops I meant for the people running into bugs lol. I'm guessing you didn't have the same issues?

Thanks anyway though I'll attach it to the OP.

Also Blue Mage is on my list I'm just afraid of the dev cause his previous game crashed all the damn time.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kuljackero

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
After reaching the freewalk phase can't advance events or unlock anything more. Even changing to clot pov does n't do anything other than 1 scene. Is it incomplete or broken?
You need to 100% lewd the FEMC in order to advance in free walk

That's possible by talking to other NPC's on the town (bit of a grind ngl)

Once you reach 100%, it's another scene, showing FEMC getting corrupted. And i think that's the end of the game ngl. Just checked it's CG's and while i didn't personally check the recollection 1 by 1, in hindsight it looks like i covered it all since CG's that i didn't encounter are unlocked automatically, so i'll just assume that when the game is over everything is now unlocked.

CG room has weird spacing ngl. But yeah, I think i got it all just by looking at all the CG's at sadpanda.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NutInShell

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
You need to 100% lewd the FEMC in order to advance in free walk

That's possible by talking to other NPC's on the town (bit of a grind ngl)

Once you reach 100%, it's another scene, showing FEMC getting corrupted. And i think that's the end of the game ngl. Just checked it's CG's and while i didn't personally check the recollection 1 by 1, in hindsight it looks like i covered it all since CG's that i didn't encounter are unlocked automatically, so i'll just assume that when the game is over everything is now unlocked.

CG room has weird spacing ngl. But yeah, I think i got it all just by looking at all the CG's at sadpanda.
Thanks for your answer.
That much i did so if you are also correct that means 1) you can encounter only 1 scene in gameplay with certain npcs (only when losing virginity) and 2 the game was abruptly finished before dev uses all openings he created?! (most likely to be fair).
It gives heavily the feeling that it's incomplete especially since the clot prespective gives the hunch that you could peep the events from his side of view. That was a thing for ntr games back then when this one came out.

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for your answer.
That much i did so if you are also correct that means 1) you can encounter only 1 scene in gameplay with certain npcs (only when losing virginity) and 2 the game was abruptly finished before dev uses all openings he created?! (most likely to be fair).
It gives heavily the feeling that it's incomplete especially since the clot prespective gives the hunch that you could peep the events from his side of view. That was a thing for ntr games back then when this one came out.
Yeah, It did abruptly finish. Was expecting more. Corruption is TOO fast like seriously. Game could have been better if its a slow burn.

And i know that you want the Clot POV, But for me, he just suddenly appeared and just disappeared in the game, so I'm not entirely invested to him. I did want to know what he did after disappearing though.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes