• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joel.tey

Mar 16, 2018
Hey, first of all great work. Second I would like to ask if you could do more stuff with cumshots like facials, creampies, etc.

Have a great day :giggle:

Apr 14, 2021
Howdy, I made 60 FPS versions of the videos and 50 FPS versions of the gifs in the OP. The OP is missing some of the more recent videos which I put in the Update 01 archive.

The main archive is ~3.3 GB, while the originals were ~2.6 GB. This time my interpolations are actually bigger than the originals, because of all the gifs. Oh well! Anyway, enjoy!

May 27, 2017
Howdy, I made 60 FPS versions of the videos and 50 FPS versions of the gifs in the OP. The OP is missing some of the more recent videos which I put in the Update 01 archive.

The main archive is ~3.3 GB, while the originals were ~2.6 GB. This time my interpolations are actually bigger than the originals, because of all the gifs. Oh well! Anyway, enjoy!
Brother, I see you in every animation thread remastering and smoothening every artist's work. Can you also smoothen my life, it's way too rough right now. :HideThePain:

Thanks for your work, as always. (y)

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
New Claire and Mr.X :love:

I'm loving this Claire/Mr.X series he has going on. Hoping he does one similar with Jill. :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote