5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

terris

Feb 1, 2019
1.gif

Overview:
Fugtrup is a 3D artist who makes pictures and short animations of characters from Overwatch, Cyberpunk 2077, Star Wars, Zelda, Life Is Strange, Half-Life, Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid, Marvel/DC Comics etc.
He makes a significant amount of bi/gay content with Link from Zelda and Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.

Updated: 2024-05-02
Artist: Fugtrup - - - (alt)
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: up to 2k videos, up to 4k images
Content: 200+ animations, 290+ images, 294 gifs
Length: 25m+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to remove gay content:

Download
Collection up to 441: - -
442-448: - -
449-459:
- -

460-462: - -

Animations 2022: - -

Zelda & Link collection: -

2019-2021:
- -
2022: - -

2023:
2023 Jan-Feb:
- -
-
2023 Mar-June: - - -
2023 July-Dec: - - - -
2024:
2024 Jan-April:
- - - -

1 (13).gif 1 (5).gif 1 (10).gif 1 (9).gif 1 (11).gif 1 (3).gif 1 (12).gif
1 (2).gif 1 (7).gif 1 (8).gif 1 (4).gif 1 (6).gif 1 (14).gif 15.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for uploading these OP. Never heard of the creator but the screenshot looks promising. Exactly how much content would you say is there in futa genre? 2-3 videos?
Also the Gdrive link is saying "quota exceeded. File not available to view or download"..... I am not sure whether this is universal or only on my end.

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for uploading these OP. Never heard of the creator but the screenshot looks promising. Exactly how much content would you say is there in futa genre? 2-3 videos?
Also the Gdrive link is saying "quota exceeded. File not available to view or download"..... I am not sure whether this is universal or only on my end.
There's about a dozen or so futa videos. I double checked the Gdrive link while signed out and it is working normally.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
With that sort of collection, I would make a folder separating the trap content from the rest.

Reactions: SkrerkS and Phaleg

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
With that sort of collection, I would make a folder separating the trap content from the rest.
Speaking of, is there really any gay content? I keep getting notified for these kinds of threads following the tag but, if you've gone near any of it.. You'll know that the meaning of gay on this site is HEAVILY misconstrued and or up in the air as for who it really appeals to. In my case? Traps don't count, at least, if the MC isn't the trap anyways. (VN/Game-wise that is I guess? Their perspective, etc.)

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Speaking of, is there really any gay content? I keep getting notified for these kinds of threads following the tag but, if you've gone near any of it.. You'll know that the meaning of gay on this site is HEAVILY misconstrued and or up in the air as for who it really appeals to.
Link from zelda sucks dick and gets fucked in the ass by ganon in a couple videos in the collection. Pretty sure that counts as gay

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Link from zelda sucks dick and gets fucked in the ass by ganon in a couple videos in the collection. Pretty sure that counts as gay
Okay definitely. Thank you for the info, wasn't sure. I saw Link in one of the previews but even then, sometimes it's not worth the trouble of getting if it's just this one or two gay scenes in a whole collection of otherwise.

UnknownUser152

Jan 27, 2020
Can you add more mirrors to download the original collection?? I'm having trouble with the current ones. Thanks in advance

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
rf96 Thanks for your extra work. I know some of the downloads you get are from pastebin /aco/ but some of the links die off and access gets lost esp. with Mega so kudos on tracking these down.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
rf96 Thanks for your extra work. I know some of the downloads you get are from pastebin /aco/ but some of the links die off and access gets lost esp. with Mega so kudos on tracking these down.
Thanks, but I don't use Pastebin. The links shared there come from the artists and die rapidly as a result.

I support the devs. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote