• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... DO things." (c) Joker (The Dark Knight)

But seriously, I don’t have any plans too... I can't say anything for sure, sorry.
Fair enough, I know it can be a lot of extra work. wanted to check though.

Reactions: Blood-Red Circus
Oct 24, 2019
Why would I want to fuck some road?
If you want fuck some road then just... FUCK! SOME! ROAD! But first ask her consent. If she doesn't mind, then everything is ok. ;)

Does anyone know how to get the body changes?
So far there are not many physical changes.
1. You can make your butt bigger by masturbating under the influence of pink mist.
2. You can enlarge your breasts if you go to the laboratory with Cherry (in Sisters).
3. If you try to free Alexander, there will be a bimbo ending.
4. You can get bigger lips after a few stints in the glory hole at a bar in Bridgetown.

Oct 24, 2019
And please don't forget about feedback. What endings and events did you like, what would you like more, what did you not like so much? You can write a comment, you can write a review, you can write to me in a personal message, you can just like or dislike.)

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
I got a bug Coupons: [number NaN]

Yet now found this only happens when you load a save instead of restarting the entire game. So be adviced.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Degradator4000

Degradator4000

Dec 18, 2023
I got a bug Coupons: [number NaN]

Yet now found this only happens when you load a save instead of restarting the entire game. So be adviced.
Yes, as I know this is a disadvantage of TWINE when introducing new variables. This is not a bug of the game. That's why here next to the download links there is an inscription: “New version needs to start a new game!”

Reactions: daison78
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes