• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hehe, thanks. But I did it not in 1 day. It took a bit more time.)
I need to find someone in not a sanctioned country with Russian card to make a Patreon and send money. Still haven't find even for 30%...
Move to another country. One of my ex colleagues (we also had to close our offices in Russia) moved to Israel and works from there now. Staying in Russia you'll be doomed for the next few years at minimum unless Mr P bites the dust and whoever is his successor moves out of Ukraine. But I assume even then the sanctions wouldn't immediately be lifted. Quite sure this would be coupled with reparations.

Oct 24, 2019
Move to another country. One of my ex colleagues (we also had to close our offices in Russia) moved to Israel and works from there now. Staying in Russia you'll be doomed for the next few years at minimum unless Mr P bites the dust and whoever is his successor moves out of Ukraine. But I assume even then the sanctions wouldn't immediately be lifted. Quite sure this would be coupled with reparations.
Not everyone can migrate to another country. And to move to Israel I generally need to be Jewish.)
I know it's terrible here. I see this with my own eyes.

Oct 24, 2019
Really fun game so far but leaving the 2nd town it just shows a text box that is completely empty and I have tired all options to leave town they all show up that way
Thank you!
Sorry, that's end for now. Yep, only 4 bad ends (not counting the deadly ends) and few erotic events.
Next time I'll have to point out where the demo ends.)

Reactions: Htmlgameslover

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
How much futa is there in this and can I avoid it (or is there an option to turn it off)?

I love the post apocalypse theme, but not so much the dick girls. I'm not trying to say or even ask for what the author should or should not include in their game, just asking a question regarding the content so I can decide whether or not this one is for me.

Reactions: Blood-Red Circus
Oct 24, 2019
How much futa is there in this and can I avoid it (or is there an option to turn it off)?

I love the post apocalypse theme, but not so much the dick girls. I'm not trying to say or even ask for what the author should or should not include in their game, just asking a question regarding the content so I can decide whether or not this one is for me.
Only one now. It will be directly stated that the girl has a surprise. Of course, you can avoid events with her.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Only one now. It will be directly stated that the girl has a surprise. Of course, you can avoid events with her.
Frankly, if you read the text, you can understand what can await you in the game, you just need to show a little care. In general, the game has surprises with content, it doesn’t make it bad, it’s even nice when the author makes such content.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes