RPGM Completed Fucking Games! - Those Game Center Girls [v1.04] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Someone translated this masterpiece... Somehow I'm feeling a bit mopey about this.

I envy you all that will play this fully translated for the first time ever and will actually understand the text.
I've played it some years ago with mtl

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So... how do we install this?
except rpt 2000 that is required the jap version (for jap games) everything else can be found that is the western one and is compatible without problem.

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
anyone can upload this to mega? i cant download it from the current mirrors due to unstable internet

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So I might be having a slight issue. I was playing it fine a day or so ago but now when I pull it up today it freezes one me after a short time.

HyFy

Jun 5, 2017
im having a hard time getting this game to work. crashes when looking for a specific audio file. the file is present. does it have the wrong extension or something?
Screenshot (694).png

WebCough

Jul 27, 2020
Reverse dating (逆ナンパ) just means the woman goes around looking for men to date. Anything that has a "reverse" in japan usually just means that is done instead by the other gender.

(Before you ask, reverse masturbation is mistranslated from reverse molestation(逆痴漢), which again just means the women are doing the molesting)
That's right. It's just like the "Reverse Rape", which is just rape except it's woman/women doing the raping, or "Reverse GangBang", which is just multiple women on one man