Jun 3, 2022
FuckermanCollection-2024.04.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
10GB? Isn't that a little big for a fuckerman game collection? The episodes are rather small.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
2.1 The PC contains a Trojan virus. After I opened it, it sent my steam account information in the background and stole my account while I was sleeping.:mad:
Source?
What link did you use?
What trojan did your antivirus flag?

These links have been posted over a month and no one else got their accounts stolen.

Reactions: Plushy2k

ben15987

Jan 3, 2024
Source?
What link did you use?
What trojan did your antivirus flag?

These links have been posted over a month and no one else got their accounts stolen.
I don't know but I did only download this game and it sent me some data while I was sleeping. I saw in the windows log that it used the cmd command to force close my anti-virus software. I can tell you Take a look at some of the content I used to retrieve my account.The sent ip address is 62.89.208.36:cry:
微信图片编辑_20240522225718.jpg 微信图片编辑_20240522225608.jpg

ben15987

Jan 3, 2024
This game I previously in newgrounds, above have contact, a few generations have a small plot, I also saw the day this side of the integration of the download down to try to see if it can, maybe my account password is too simple, but it did leak my account password, and in my computer off to sleep when I changed my account information, until I woke up in the morning, the e-mail reminded me, I just I went and changed my password, and then I checked a lot of things on my computer, and in the end I can only be sure of this. That's why I'm posting this review, so that no one else is exposed to this risk.:cry:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I don't know but I did only download this game and it sent me some data while I was sleeping. I saw in the windows log that it used the cmd command to force close my anti-virus software. I can tell you Take a look at some of the content I used to retrieve my account.The sent ip address is 62.89.208.36:cry:
View attachment 3660048 View attachment 3660045
I suggest reporting the OP post then so they can check tthoroughly and remove infected links.

ben15987

Jan 3, 2024
I suggest reporting the OP post then so they can check tthoroughly and remove infected links.
I appreciate you giving me a report option, as you can see I haven't been registered long, in fact I'm not familiar with this forum, but this whole thing has hit me hard. I will look for the OP thread you mentioned. (y) (y) (y) (y)

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I appreciate you giving me a report option, as you can see I haven't been registered long, in fact I'm not familiar with this forum, but this whole thing has hit me hard. I will look for the OP thread you mentioned. (y) (y) (y) (y)
Report the post where the link you used was so they can check.

Reactions: ben15987
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes