Unity - Completed - Fuck the Police [v1.0] [RIVERSIDE SPORTS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

James Cook 1232

who gave an incel a platform to post an asset flipped, poor excuse of a "complete" game with absolutly nothing to do, but admire the shitty graphics and not implemented screen, hes not even trying to do anything otherwise he'd learn to code and make something
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Iron209555

It sucks. Everything from the movement to the aiming feels floaty as hell, some janky hitboxes block your shots, police phase through buildings, AND they have accurate aim.

The most reliable weapon, the AR-15, doesn't have any sights.

Horde mode has *horrible* voice lines. I'm talking ear-piercing moans and shit.

This has been a terrible waste of time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

buonbed

I think i see the bigger picture here but the game itself falls very short, for the sake of not sounding like a total a-hole I'm going to give a few advices:
    the idea is ok, I also understand why cops but i would have preferred them being anything else.
    the inventory system is cool but rough.
    the guns look good but the shooting system is terrible, tracers are not accurate at all and extremely slow and there is no feedback at all when shooting people down, the shotgun is absolutely useless.
    wtf are those voice lines in horde mode?! pure nightmare fuel and not in the good way.
    the AI is very A but little I, they basically just run in a straight line towards you while shooting.
    some models like the lootable cases have huge hitboxes that prevent you form shooting above them.

Overall the game is terrible but I think the basic idea (guns and titties) could be fun to explore a little more, hoping to see a more refined version of this game someday

Best of luck, a gun and titties lover.