VN Ren'Py From Where You Live [v0.6] [Furry_Desirer]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
I do hope this game have android version as I can only play at android phone, try to play using joiplay but when I click to start the game it crash

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is the vore avoidable? just curious since it isn't really my thing, but furry vaginal straight sex is
Edit: Can't really find the vaginal sex unless it counts you being in the stomach of the lizard lady while someone else fucks her with you still inside, a bit dissappointed, of course thew few straight (kinda?) furry games and it's mostly just vore :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ullubu

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
I have a mistake.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'gameover'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 717, in script
  File "D:\GAMES+\777\465\Fromwhereyoulive-v0.4.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\GAMES+\777\465\Fromwhereyoulive-v0.4.1-win\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
 v0.4.1
Wed Jan 31 00:10:18 2024

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
Checked it out for the furry content, and the AI art is decent enough with good consistency so far. The vore stuff isn't my thing but I guess it's a niche with an audience, so no kink shaming here but it's definitely... unique.

That said, the game throws a bunch of Traceback Exceptions for parts of the game that are apparently works in progress, and it seems unprofessional to release a game with known bugs that can easily be prevented with a little temporary code - it's just a bad look for a dev. Also, the English grammar could be improved as well.

Furry_Desirer

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
I have a mistake.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 717, in script
  File "D:\GAMES+\777\465\Fromwhereyoulive-v0.4.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\GAMES+\777\465\Fromwhereyoulive-v0.4.1-win\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
v0.4.1
Wed Jan 31 00:10:18 2024
My mistake, those are WIP locations. I've made a better stop sign for this ^^

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, best option to do with wip/unavailable stuff would honestly just be to mark it as such, and if clicked throw you to a generic scene that has a button to rollback once.
Throwing errors is only gonna get you an abject flood of "error reports" constantly for weeks if not months until it's "fixed", regardless of how many times you try to explain it's not an error, but unfinished content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furry_Desirer

RainbowDrag

Dec 10, 2018
Awesome that you do some game with M/F Furries when most games are gay (Which I don't mind.) I am not big fan of vore, but I am not judging! I saw there is regular fun in the future which I will be looking forward to. Happy that there is soft vore which is alright but not for me. I will try this out still.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furry_Desirer

Dovalin

Dec 24, 2023
Lots of bug, of course. For example, the gift for Amanda is not reset, the picture is in the picture. When I try to give her a gift the next day it crashes with an error. Hope to see more Vore scenes and extended digestion. Good luck with your development friend!

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes