VN Ren'Py From lurker to Seeder

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Baguette Dev stepping out of the shadow! (well I'm still a computer science student but let's pretend I graduated)

Hellow everyone, that's kinda weird to present myself now considering I have been lurking this forum for almost 2 years and I think I have a decent portrait of a lot of you.
Until last year I had no reason to become an active member (Legend says my mom is a leech), but there is ONE thing that took me out of my cave:

WHERE ARE THE TRAINER GAMES ?!

I mean, let's use the Glorious Tag:

glorious tag.png

6 pages, minus abandoned games, japan games (because), RPGM games (God...) and off-topic games, there are not a lot of survivors left... but I've not finished.
There is something that started to bother me, why are games so polarized about story and gameplay?
I mean, a game doesn't necessarily need a perfect 50/50 mix of these 2 things, but choose to ditch either the gameplay or the story result in ... well, let's say that's not my taste.
That's why I love the Great Master Akabur's games, and that's also why I have so much trouble finding games that meet my criteria... and I'm tired of this situation.

But I will not complain any longer otherwise you will think that French people are grumpy.
Instead of that, I come with my own solution (Yay!), if I can't find a game for my taste, then I will make it!
In fact I have been working on it for several months now and I think it's time for it to take some light!

banniere_final.jpg

I present Unforeseen Ascent , a huge Trainer Game's project.
My promise? Take care of both Story and Gameplay.

Everything you need to know about the game can be seen on the and on my .
The website contains an "Update Tracker" page that show you what is already done and what remains to be done and a description of the Alpha 1.0, the first release which is almost ready to be released (this week if everything is good).

I guess now I will have to make a preview topic, anyway, I hope you will like it because I'm personally self hyped!