• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
Changing the topic.. If I did some more in-game short stories (ala the Brent update) who would you like to see get the focus of one?

I definitely have plans for:
  • Nicki's time in Florida, and her disastrous 'modeling' shoot.
  • Ashe's attempt at modeling, and her dad's reaction.
  • Viola being pressured by her landlord.
  • Pepper's early camgirl streams.
  • A special event with MC interacting with Bonnie, Ashe's mom.
  • A special event with MC visiting Brittani at Chesty Cheetahs.

Any other corners of FiN you'd like to see?

I think we'll see Nicki be way more of a bro, than a green-eyed monster. But, I think a lot of that could vary based on who MC chose to romance.

Like, she may raise a brow at an age-gap relationship with Gabby, Viola, Pepper, etc. She'd probably be on-board with Carolina. I think she'd view relationships with Brittani or Risa as being symptomatic of a mid-life crisis, until she got to know them better. She'd likely be a bit wary of Ashe, at first blush. And then there's Alex.. >_>

But, I don't think it's binary. It's possible for Nicki to be happy for MC, while also being a little stung, or wondering what could have been. But, I think that if she hasn't been pursued by Romantic MC, she's likely still in that headspace from early on, where she can acknowledge she doesn't really need to be dating anyone at the moment.
brittani please

Reactions: Feyd and jw1221

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
No interest in Nicki's time in Florida as I see it. She gave an explanation about it already. Ashe's attempt at modeling I don't have any strong feelings about either way. The character didn't really interest me at my first playthrough. Might try her path later on. We have already seen Pepper as a cam model, so I personally don't see any need for that. Viola being pressured will build her character as we learn to know her, so yes. Visiting Brittani sounds like an obivous choice on her path where the treatment/actions from the MC depends on which path you are on.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
No one. No short stories and no side stories, please.

Don't waste your time and focus on moving the main storyline forward.
You speak like you expect this game to ever have a final version. But it won't, probably :) This games never end, unless they are crap games or they are within the precious few good ones that could.

So, maybe NeonGhost can but so far the game barely started.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
You speak like you expect this game to ever have a final version. But it won't, probably :) This games never end, unless they are crap games or they are within the precious few good ones that could.

So, maybe NeonGhost can but so far the game barely started.
I mean, has he not delivered in quality thus far? He's a little late sometimes, but I wouldn't call that a sign of failure, more just a struggle many of us have come to know, repeatedly: the accurate gauging of time :LOL:

And speaking of quality, that's why I try to suck devs off in the comments when they're doing good work, increase likelihood of the game finishing successfully instead of jinxing it in the comments :p :LOL:

Reactions: Feyd and Joshy92
Jun 30, 2021
I definitely have plans for:
  • Nicki's time in Florida, and her disastrous 'modeling' shoot.
  • Ashe's attempt at modeling, and her dad's reaction.
  • Viola being pressured by her landlord.
  • Pepper's early camgirl streams.
  • A special event with MC interacting with Bonnie, Ashe's mom.
  • A special event with MC visiting Brittani at Chesty Cheetahs.
  • A special event with MC interacting with Bonnie (Ashe's mom), followed by a branch of MC's funeral :)

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

TheWhizzy

Oct 29, 2022
Has the trans character already appeared in the game? Played this a while ago and back then it was only briefly teased that there might be something coming up.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Has the trans character already appeared in the game? Played this a while ago and back then it was only briefly teased that there might be something coming up.
Yes, the trans character (Mason) has already appeared multiple times in the game, and will be in the next update too. Currently as of chapter 8, Mason has one oral scene so far.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Yes, the trans character (Mason) has already appeared multiple times in the game, and will be in the next update too. Currently as of chapter 8, Mason has one oral scene so far.
as far as i remember it isnt a shemale, I was hoping for that option

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
as far as i remember it isnt a shemale, I was hoping for that option
Mason is a FTM (female to male) trans, not MTF. So no lil weenus, but it's still really hot stuff! He currently has a BJ scene and will have a scene in the next update as well which should be out ~soon. Who knows, maybe we'll get a penis-play scene in the future or something where Mason puts on a prosthetic and pretends he has a dick (hopefully he plays sub, not into being dommed lol). I could see that working; I've seen RL girls do that roleplay, it's fucking hot imo.

For people looking for MTF, author's last statement on the matter that I could find:
Thanks! Much appreciated!

I doubt I’ll include a FtM love interest, honestly. It’s just not really my thing, and as a result I think I’d do it badly.

I’d previously floated a design for a trans girl, and by the responses it was clear I missed the mark of what people want from that particular addition. The vibe I got was that people want the fantasy of an extremely perfect and cute girl who just happens to have a cute dick.

But if I was going to do it, I’d want to be honest about it, and it’d be informed by the experiences of my trans friends. Stuff like failing to pass due to height, having numerous electrolysis appointments to remove stubborn facial hair, dealing with mood swings and acne as a result of taking hormones.. Not all the fun fantasy stuff people want.

Maybe if I ever do an anime-style game. I did enjoy Bible Black, back in the day.

It's not my ideal fantasy tbh, but I would've been up for that character even if just to gain some interesting insight. I don't really know a whole lot about trans people's day-to-day. And, eh, I could probably get off to it to boot. Ohhh welllll :(

Reactions: Feyd and TheWhizzy

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I may want backstory for Viola when she came to US and started looking for apartment her and her mom that will be nice to see and maybe gets people attached to her.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Damn take a joke, or a chill pill man... Its not like I tagged him or am even actually complaining at all.
Do you know what happens? On the previous page someone puts that. Then you put that. And then another, and another and another. The developer said a few days ago that he is starting to get stressed, and you are putting more pressure on him. Whether it affects him or not, whether he understands it as a joke or not, that is fucking annoying and not okay. It's as simple as that. And now, let's move on.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Dev Update! 5/6/24
3 hours ago
News and Progress Report
Hey, friends! Hope all's well with you and yours this week! The big news this week is that I finished a new over the weekend, and made it available to $15+ patrons. It's still missing one ero scene with Risa, and a smattering of renders here and there, but it's quite playable at the moment. That's the good news.
The bad news is that, as time's dragged on, I've had to adjust my expectations for Chapter 9. The render count's already gotten quite large, and the word count is around 55,000. For comparison's sake, Google tells me most novels are between 70k and 110k words.. >_> So, I'm cutting the last two scenes I planned for this update, and doing them as their own, smaller update. That means that Chapter 9 will have content for Risa, Pepper, and Alex, and next update will focus on Mason, Viola, and Gabby.
The other good news is that, as a consequence of this, I'm going to be pushing my planned hiatus back a few months. With a good bit of Mason and Gabby's scenes written, I'm planning to finish the content I still need for Risa, do a chapter ending, and then get right into rendering the Mason and Gabby scenes, for what'll be Chapter 10.
That means Chapter 9 will be out this month, and then I'm going to aim to have Chapter 10 out in late July or early August, followed by my month-long hiatus. So, no big gaps in the schedule, just yet.
Obviously I'm not super happy about having to cut my planned content short, and I don't expect you to be, either. But, it's the only way I can really give everything the attention it requires, while still putting out timely updates. For now, I'm going to keep rendering out the content I need for Chapter 9, while I finish the scripts for Chapter 10. Onward and upward.
Oh, also -- I got hit with a note from Patreon to edit some content from one of the Wanton Weekends posts. So, that was fun. First one in two years! @_@
Neon's Comic Recommendation
I really need a pithier name for this section..
Anyway, as some people may know, the Gumroad platform recently banned all adult work - comics, games, audio files, etc. Which was a pretty big blow to the community of adult-oriented creators that had, in large part, built that place. Like, the first thing I ever bought from Gumroad was the smutty comics anthology, Smut Peddler, by !
So, before the Eropocalypse happened, I raced over to Gumroad to download any adult-focused stuff I'd purchased from there. I'd hate to see that stuff just vanish into the digital ether. As I was doing this, I stumbled across this comic, from artist . I'd bought it and just never gotten around to reading it.
Bad, Neon. Financially irresponsible!

The story's.. Well, it gets you where you need to go. A renowned space marine/imperialist genocide machine is captured by her lizard-alien foes, and a bit of a cultural exchange ensues. >_> Like Starship Troopers, with even more nudity. It's fun, a little silly, and pretty sexy. But, it's the art that's the start of the show here, and agh! It's just gorgeous.
Some of you might know that, before Daz Studio took over my life, I was a half-decent digital artist. So, I have a special appreciation for well-drawn comic art.

The coloring that deftly balances flats and more rendered, painterly tones. The artful line breaks and color holds. The depth of field blurs that give everything such depth!

If it seems like your cup of tea, go give it a look!
Standard Disclaimer: I'm not paid to promote these things, I just love comics and I think it makes for some good content besides my usual, "Hey, still working, still doing the thing.."
Sign Off
That's all for me, today! I missed this weekend's Wanton Weekends feature, owing to exhaustion and too few hours in the day, but I'm going to try to get it together for Wednesday. A little Wanton Wednesday action? Why not!
As always, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, I'm glad there's been some progress, but I'll probably just wait for the smaller update to release before playing. I'm not interested in Risa or Alex really anyways. Oh well, I've waited this long, so no big deal waiting a bit longer.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I'm glad there's been some progress, but I'll probably just wait for the smaller update to release before playing. I'm not interested in Risa or Alex really anyways. Oh well, I've waited this long, so no big deal waiting a bit longer.
Same...I couldn't care less for Risa and her overused archetype in vns. And I feel like a broken record now crying about the lack of Brittani progress. I realize Mason and Gabby have the same gap in content, but at least they have a proper route start and are allegedly getting the continuation soon. Better to forget about The Risa and Random Assholes Show Friends in Need for a year, or two.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes