Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know sigs aren't important to some people but I really like them because they let everyone see which games I love.
And I wanted an awesome FiN sig because it's my second favourite AVN of all time.
yeah I struggled picking mine cause I would of liked to include 2 more games. (this game being one of them). Funny thing is the 2 other games I would of included aren't in my top 10 list or whatever but are one of my favorites.

Edit : Maybe I should start rotating sigs

Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: Chapter 9 passed 1000 renders earlier today. Most of Risa's scenes are done, and I should be moving onto Mason's stuff shortly. Then it's onto Gabby, and that's a wrap. o_O Appreciate everyone's patience, as this one wound up bigger than planned, and I've been dragging ass a bit.

Thanks, but I was wondering if there was more besides those old ones. I'm just a little tired of the one I have, but the others don't excite me enough to change it either.
Any particular character you'd like? I'll try to make a few more sigs tomorrow. If anyone else has any requests, holler!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Any particular character you'd like? I'll try to make a few more sigs tomorrow. If anyone else has any requests, holler!
well if you are taking request to make new ones then Nicki for sure she is my favorite. ill just keep it to 1 girl don't want to sound greedy :)

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
General FYI: Chapter 9 passed 1000 renders earlier today. Most of Risa's scenes are done, and I should be moving onto Mason's stuff shortly. Then it's onto Gabby, and that's a wrap. o_O Appreciate everyone's patience, as this one wound up bigger than planned, and I've been dragging ass a bit.

Make Evil path sigs :devilish:

jw1221

Jan 4, 2023

I humbly request a new Brittani sig to hold me over until chapter 10

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
That's very kind of you. And I wouldn't want to waste your time.
However, if you feel like doing them, I've been really liking Risa's arc lately, and there's no sig about her. So, well, if I have the choice, I would ask for Risa or any of the other girls without a sig.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fiatos and Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That's very kind of you. And I wouldn't want to waste your time.
However, if you feel like doing them, I've been really liking Risa's arc lately, and there's no sig about her. So, well, if I have the choice, I would ask for Risa or any of the other girls without a sig.
good choice honestly was gonna suggest a Risa one when he posted his comment about how we can make a request haha but im selfish and more Nicki is always good for me haha. Yeah I cant wait for more Risa she is my 3rd favorite right now

Reactions: Fiatos

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Wasn't this supposed to come out by the end of the month?
Yeah, that's my bad. In hindsight, planning five sex scenes for one update wasn't smart. They just eat up a ton of time. Since I'm running against the clock, I decided to streamline a few of them. They're still fairly robust (I mean, one's 110+ renders, and another's 50+) but I wanted them to be longer. So, when I go back and fill out some of Ashe's Chapter Seven content, I'll fluff these up, too.

To peel back the curtain on my dev process: because I work long shifts at my day job, I basically can't render anything for my 11-13 working days out of the month. So, I've always divided my dev work up by writing/coding while at my day job, and rendering on my days off. But, as I talked about on the blog, my day job began doing a bunch of construction on the building I work out of, a few weeks ago. As a result I'm now squished into a 20'x20' room with three other people, and it's really hard to get much of anything done. So, my normal workflow is just a bit fucked.

And to be 100% honest, I'm also just kind of spent right now. Between trying to get this update done, stresses at my day job, and the ever-looming *~personal issues~* I'm badly in need of a few weeks off from everything.

The good news: I'm going to spend today rendering, and then use the next couple days to get a new demo build ready. Then I'll be getting into Mason and Gabby's content, and that's a wrap.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Is Brittani the blonde from the photo shoot (been a while since played) and does she have any more content since then?

She reminds me of a real chick I know and she's hot af.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
Yeah, that's my bad. In hindsight, planning five sex scenes for one update wasn't smart. They just eat up a ton of time. Since I'm running against the clock, I decided to streamline a few of them. They're still fairly robust (I mean, one's 110+ renders, and another's 50+) but I wanted them to be longer. So, when I go back and fill out some of Ashe's Chapter Seven content, I'll fluff these up, too.

To peel back the curtain on my dev process: because I work long shifts at my day job, I basically can't render anything for my 11-13 working days out of the month. So, I've always divided my dev work up by writing/coding while at my day job, and rendering on my days off. But, as I talked about on the blog, my day job began doing a bunch of construction on the building I work out of, a few weeks ago. As a result I'm now squished into a 20'x20' room with three other people, and it's really hard to get much of anything done. So, my normal workflow is just a bit fucked.

And to be 100% honest, I'm also just kind of spent right now. Between trying to get this update done, stresses at my day job, and the ever-looming *~personal issues~* I'm badly in need of a few weeks off from everything.

The good news: I'm going to spend today rendering, and then use the next couple days to get a new demo build ready. Then I'll be getting into Mason and Gabby's content, and that's a wrap.
It's common in VN of this kind that as you progress through chapters, the development time tends to increase compared to the initial ones. What's crucial is maintaining the consistency of your work without overwhelming yourself mentally.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Sounds like you need a holiday on a nice sunny beach surrounded by hot babes.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
it's a shame Risa isn't a main LI. she seems to have more potential than some of the mains.

don't focus too much on deadlines. getting closer to what you wanted should be better in the long run than getting frustrated and going back to rework stuff, especially for mental health.
it's important because players will judge the work on the first version released, and that impression will stick in their heads even after the rework is done.

Reactions: Fiatos

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
it's a shame Risa isn't a main LI. she seems to have more potential than some of the mains.
Yeah, i would gladly dump Ashe Nicki and Brittani as main LIs and i'd drag in Mason, the Receptionist (i don't remember the name) and Risa. Trade boring for interesting and fun.

But everyone has their preferences.

Reactions: HiP1
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes