Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Brit's mom topic is rather irrelevant when there is a Mason around :)

Honestly. Can't fathom why can't she be a main LI. At this poind the game could well just drop Gabby. She's barely in the game at all at this point.

Just to say, the title of this game could be Friends of Ashe for how disproportionate her screen time is in resepect of other girls.
Gabby and Mason have plenty of content compared with Viola. Also the game needs more Ashe no less :WaitWhat:

Reactions: GokutheG
Mar 11, 2023
Maybe if it was her looks only I maybe say hot cause I do think pretty much all of the LI are hotter but I can see the appeal in her looks. But after learning about her and seeing her personality first hand I have to say nope not hot. In fact you would have to pay me alot to stick it in cause if she gets knocked up gonna need some money for sure cause you know she is gonna keep it to get some money out of you.
I think she's hot and her personality is great for a good (eh, evil) corruption route. Just imagine it - she's selling her daughter for some cash or a SPA gift card, and it breaks Britt so much that she accepts her destiny as a whore. The fire in her goes out, and she is nothing more than an empty husk, a piece of meat to be used in whatever way Guy desires. Then you pimp her to some rich fat old farts to secure his position among the "elite" and as a protection against future legal troubles.

After that, you expand you "side-business", forcing Risa, Mason (as a girl, of course) and Pepper into it. You provide them with drugs and occasional gifts for good "service", but never giving enough for them to break free from you. Gabby can be an interesting asset for some rich white folks from american South (the whipping part of BDSM might help them feel like their grandpa back in the "good ol-days"):devilish:. Viola would take more finesse to dominate, she needs to loose her "home", be threatened with deportation back to Russia and her mother must get much worse health-wise, so that her desperation will finally break her and she will accept the generous offer of being your slut.

Of course, such an enterprise needs someone cruel, ruthless and savvy - someone like Isabella. To make sure the girls work hard they need a faint hope that it's temporary, that things will be better. Guy can give them that hope (a lie, of course), while Isabella crushes it under her heel. Maybe some of the girls will even try to kill themselves out of desperation, could be fun for dramatic purposes.

So yeah, she has potential.(y)

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Maybe if it was her looks only I maybe say hot cause I do think pretty much all of the LI are hotter but I can see the appeal in her looks. But after learning about her and seeing her personality first hand I have to say nope not hot. In fact you would have to pay me alot to stick it in cause if she gets knocked up gonna need some money for sure cause you know she is gonna keep it to get some money out of you.
Umm, we can take asshole path and force her. No money needed. Use brain.

Reactions: 7style

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Umm, we can take asshole path and force her. No money needed. Use brain.
that has nothing to do with if I like her and when I play that path with other LI I dont watch the lewds but as pointed out you clearly are a troll was probably to bored till now so I didn't realize right away you live under a bridge

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Britts mom is pretty hot, I would never date her because she's a piece of shit, a total bitch. I would definitely hate fuck her though, I will make sure she can't walk properly for at least a week, definitely leaving her ass red too.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Britts mom is pretty hot, I would never date her because she's a piece of shit, a total bitch. I would definitely hate fuck her though, I will make sure she can't walk properly for at least a week, definitely leaving her ass red too.
Maybe we could tenderly romance her and she will see how mean she is being?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3562638

Sorry Joshy, but I'm not trying to romance a girl along with you. :ROFLMAO:

However, after I'm done fucking that bitch into the ground and leaving her leaking cum, whatever you decide to do after that... well, that's on you.
I can't help it but my romantic inclinations kick in when I see a beautiful woman.
I really like the idea of giving mean girls like her lots of kisses and cuddles. I know I can change her pessimistic attitude.

P.S. I have forgotten Britt's mom's name but I still want to cuddle her.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I can't help it but my romantic inclinations kick in when I see a beautiful woman.
I really like the idea of giving mean girls like her lots of kisses and cuddles. I know I can change her pessimistic attitude.

P.S. I have forgotten Britt's mom's name but I still want to cuddle her.
Being pessimistic is one of her least worrying traits to be honest. :ROFLMAO:

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
I think she's hot and her personality is great for a good (eh, evil) corruption route. Just imagine it - she's selling her daughter for some cash or a SPA gift card, and it breaks Britt so much that she accepts her destiny as a whore. The fire in her goes out, and she is nothing more than an empty husk, a piece of meat to be used in whatever way Guy desires. Then you pimp her to some rich fat old farts to secure his position among the "elite" and as a protection against future legal troubles.

After that, you expand you "side-business", forcing Risa, Mason (as a girl, of course) and Pepper into it. You provide them with drugs and occasional gifts for good "service", but never giving enough for them to break free from you. Gabby can be an interesting asset for some rich white folks from american South (the whipping part of BDSM might help them feel like their grandpa back in the "good ol-days"):devilish:. Viola would take more finesse to dominate, she needs to loose her "home", be threatened with deportation back to Russia and her mother must get much worse health-wise, so that her desperation will finally break her and she will accept the generous offer of being your slut.

Of course, such an enterprise needs someone cruel, ruthless and savvy - someone like Isabella. To make sure the girls work hard they need a faint hope that it's temporary, that things will be better. Guy can give them that hope (a lie, of course), while Isabella crushes it under her heel. Maybe some of the girls will even try to kill themselves out of desperation, could be fun for dramatic purposes.

So yeah, she has potential.(y)
Meh, too much work and effort for something the vast majority of players won't care for. Maybe they play it once, but after that never again.

What most people in these comments forget is that time is a limited resource. The more time spent on this the less time spent on something the majority of players will actually enjoy.

That is why I ussualy hate games with too many LI. None of them get any real character development and the game ends up being shallow. (Grandma House).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That is why I ussualy hate games with too many LI. None of them get any real character development and the game ends up being shallow. (Grandma House).
100% this that's why I honestly prefer 2 - 4 LI are my preference. id go as far to say I prefer 2 LI but good games with only 2 are really rare

Reactions: Gambit33

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Why don't you do a survey and stop arguing in a childish way?
I vote that Brit's mom is hot. A hot bitch, sure. But hot nonetheless.
I like the idea of the survey, it would be interesting to see what the results would be, as for Brit's mother, she is practically a Disney villain, her intentions are as transparent as water and she has nothing more than her appearance.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Personally i think
From the LIs we know
Ashe - got a decent amount of screen time
Britt- decent amount
Gabby- decent amount
Nicki - decent amount
Pepper - so so amount
Risa - Barley amount
Mason - So so amount
Viola - barley amount

So being the last update starting to focus on Risa to up her amount of screen time so at least people try to understand her better could be good

i also happened Neon recall saying Chapter 9 will be about some characters before on this thread

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think all the other babes should go on a vacation so I can spend some quality alone time with Mason.
Nicki can stay of course because Mason has two holes down there, but I only have one tongue.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes