paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
OMG I just does not run, what's happening. I'm getting like 2 fps most of the time. Litterally unplayable

Anyone else with this issue?

Reactions: deatscart

deatscart

Aug 1, 2018
OMG I just does not run, what's happening. I'm getting like 2 fps most of the time. Litterally unplayable

Anyone else with this issue?
For me it's worst than 2 FPS it's pretty much a full black screen when I try to start the game / change scene. Or it straight up freezes forever. So yeah Literally unplayable.

Reactions: F4S1

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Gahh damn it
literally last night i had to spent several hours downloading this from some random Chinese sites via VPN at 100kb/s and Iv got a password-protected archive that I couldn't find or crack for another hour... :HideThePain:

Last edited:

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Gahh damn it
literally last night i had to spent several hours downloading this from some random Chinese sites via VPN at 100kb/s and Iv got a password-protected archive that I couldn't find or crack for another hour... :HideThePain:
Let me guess, you must downloaded it from some shaddy premium sites such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, right?
Don't expect them to kindly give you the right file, don't waste your time.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Let me guess, you must downloaded it from some shaddy premium sites such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, right?
Don't expect them to kindly give you the right file, don't waste your time.
Yeah, I know...
I just really wanted to play this tonight, and I didn't even see a request to add it, and since games I want often don't make it here, I decided to take action ._.
Well, it's nice to have it "finally" on this site (y)

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Yeah, I know...
I just really wanted to play this tonight, and I didn't even see a request to add it, and since games I want often don't make it here, I decided to take action ._.
Well, it's nice to have it "finally" on this site (y)
Well, if you post a game request here and the game is interesting enough, you might get reply from someone who kindly enough to upload it to Mega or Pixeldrain

Reactions: kkicho

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Oh, new Umemaro heh, sweet.

By the way, do someone know which one features Sugimoto as a gym trainer ?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
The "game" is just playing near 3gb of movie files? Why not just make it an animation? Anyone got it compressed?

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I see greyed out scenes on both people's routes and I can't get to them no matter how much I press > or >>. Anyone familiar with his games have a solution to getting past the initial sex scenes in each route that only loop different POVs for me.

Edit: I figured it out...
You need to switch POVs until you see Arrow or vO^ options to continue. Some of the greyed out scenes are actually just different POVs too.

I still can't get the third ending tho. Only the walking with her bro in the snow, and playing video games while bro sleepin.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes