Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Dev is just marketing god making a scam, this game is just a pale copy of another popular and well known college AVN.
OppaiMan even copied that developer's Patreon page. Word by word.
Didn't know that about the patreon page, funny and kind of pathetic...
So they are a 15-16 man team now, wouldn't have guessed it from the update frequency or size :LOL:

It has been a while since i played it, but from what i remember, this game never had much to do with college...neither did it ever had a good story, not in season 1 either, but well better than the garbage that is season 2.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I just checked the Patreon pages; that's quite funny and sad at the same time. I noticed that there are parts in this game that remind me of the other one, but I didn't think much about it at the time since taking inspiration from something else isn't a bad thing, but I didn't expect it to go that far.

Ah well, as long as people enjoy this game, who am I to judge them? It just isn't for me.
Taking inspiration is good, just not copying entire thing.
In that game they have:
1. Your goofy companion is your new best friend.
2. MCs Family background , shrouded in mystery (the parallels are obvious)
3. Girls whose personalities were copied from you know where
4. OppaMan was even too lazy to use other assets from the DAZ store, but there are a lot of them in general and they can be re-decorated. (preps mansion, hi)

Didn't know that about the patreon page, funny and kind of pathetic...
So they are a 15-16 man team now, wouldn't have guessed it from the update frequency or size :LOL:
But..but..but maintaining such a large team and paying for an office in Miami with a beautiful view of Ocean Drive is much more important than releasing high-quality updates, you need to understand this! :LOL: I rarely blame developers for this; this requires serious arguments, and in this case we can objectively call them milkers. Even scammers.
It has been a while since i played it, but from what i remember, this game never had much to do with college...neither did it ever had a good story, not in season 1 either, but well better than the garbage that is season 2.
Same, i stopped somewhere on the end of S1, don't know if it even worth to waste my time for trying S2.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Taking inspiration is good, just not copying entire thing.
In that game they have:
1. Your goofy companion is your new best friend.
2. MCs Family background , shrouded in mystery (the parallels are obvious)
3. Girls whose personalities were copied from you know where
4. OppaMan was even too lazy to use other assets from the DAZ store, but there are a lot of them in general and they can be re-decorated. (preps mansion, hi)

But..but..but maintaining such a large team and paying for an office in Miami with a beautiful view of Ocean Drive is much more important than releasing high-quality updates, you need to understand this! :LOL: I rarely blame developers for this; this requires serious arguments, and in this case we can objectively call them milkers. Even scammers.

Same, i stopped somewhere on the end of S1, don't know if it even worth to waste my time for trying S2.
Can you guide me to this other game? Just some little hints if yall dont wanna spam some other game's name here. BTW their 2nd game Forbidden Fantasy, is it any good?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Can you guide me to this other game? Just some little hints if yall dont wanna spam some other game's name here. BTW their 2nd game Forbidden Fantasy, is it any good?
Just search for ''dpc''
No their other game isn't good either. It has nice animations, but the rest is mediocre to bad.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I was the same too, Not a harem game, so I was going to play multiple solo routes. On the first one, after having turned Julia down about 1000 times, and the others half as much, MC is at a party and freaking out that all 5 girls are there and will find out about each other. Find out what? MC has only been 1 girl. And then starts making out with 2 of them that have been turned down many times previously. At least 5 times, we are given choices, and then MC does the exact opposite anyway. So many fake choices, if you want to tell a kinetic story, then do it (and those that want choices will go elsewhere).

I keep checking updates, and comments here in the hope that something will convince me to give it a go again. But nothing has changed my mind so far.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DM'd you, mentioning other game in game discussion threads directly is a red flag.
I was the same too, Not a harem game, so I was going to play multiple solo routes. On the first one, after having turned Julia down about 1000 times, and the others half as much, MC is at a party and freaking out that all 5 girls are there and will find out about each other. Find out what? MC has only been 1 girl. And then starts making out with 2 of them that have been turned down many times previously. At least 5 times, we are given choices, and then MC does the exact opposite anyway. So many fake choices, if you want to tell a kinetic story, then do it (and those that want choices will go elsewhere).

I keep checking updates, and comments here in the hope that something will convince me to give it a go again. But nothing has changed my mind so far.
This surprised me a lot. How did they find out about each other, where were the story events that brought them together? Very poor writing. At least in another similar game, all the Main Girls gradually become closer to each other and one important story event brings them together. It was really well explained (not perfect, but good. For Maya!) And the fact that you are thrown into the girls’ route, if you refused them at all, after this you want to quit the game. Developer doesn't even care what he doing at all.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This surprised me a lot. How did they find out about each other, where were the story events that brought them together? Very poor writing. At least in another similar game, all the Main Girls gradually become closer to each other and one important story event brings them together. It was really well explained (not perfect, but good. For Maya!) And the fact that you are thrown into the girls’ route, if you refused them at all, after this you want to quit the game. Developer doesn't even care what he doing at all.
Certainly seems like it. In the similar game, which is also not harem, (and the other one, that's also similar) when you make your choice of girl/s then the dialogue & plot paths reflect your choices and you can get immersed into the story and the characters. I'm playing 6 and 8 paths in them. Those turned down can be great friends, I love the redhead on the romance path, but love her just as much as a friend on other's romance paths. Like you said, not perfect, but it makes sense and flows nicely.

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Yeah and ends with DIK.
That being said, i lost my interest in that game as well...medicore once in a year updates, utterly dumb 'main plot' which reduces the iq of all involved to room temperature everytime it comes up, bad drama and half the playtime is annoying minigames...
i agree with you, wait 1 year to get that shit is utterly garbage, wow, i didn t expect to hate the updates once i reach the last version of the game

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
How this :poop: game makes so much money, unbelievable
Good PR, a few well-thought-out lies, high-quality renders, a lot of attractive women and a shitload of generous subscribers hoping for the best and expecting the worse, which means many delays and small or disappointing updates like the last one.

I like this game, but at this pace, it's getting harder and harder to believe the devs are gonna finish it any time soon, assuming they won't abandon it, ofc.

Reactions: Razrback16

dddoor

Jan 5, 2022
Anyone know the real life model of Chole? I saw once before but i forgot her name, she is doing onlyfans

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Good PR, a few well-thought-out lies, high-quality renders, a lot of attractive women and a shitload of generous subscribers hoping for the best and expecting the worse, which means many delays and small or disappointing updates like the last one.

I like this game, but at this pace, it's getting harder and harder to believe the devs are gonna finish it any time soon, assuming they won't abandon it, ofc.
It's a matter of taste, but to me, women in the game don't look attractive. It's like they look like a lot of other models from other games, without any personality. The graphics in the game are nothing special either, compared to other games. Animations, yes it is there, but for me it is not the main thing. The story is just a cringe, a guy was sitting in a room, got struck by lightning and lost his memory, what? seriously? I didn't get very far but it doesn't get any better further, searching for a towel is another facepalm. It's not the worst game ever, but 30k a month on Patreon, how? It's a soulless harem game, aimed at a wide audience, who are looking for a quick relief. Well, that tactic worked.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

This AVN is tagged as harem. I played the first season on Steam. After seeing this thread it looks like I will not be buying Season 2 on Steam or any other game from these devs.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah and ends with DIK.
That being said, i lost my interest in that game as well...medicore once in a year updates, utterly dumb 'main plot' which reduces the iq of all involved to room temperature everytime it comes up, bad drama and half the playtime is annoying minigames...
Yeah I stopped playing that one also. Sad once some the devs start making money things to go shit.

Reactions: Raziel_8

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
S1 was already pretty bland and generic, like 2,5/5 game at best. You're saying S2 is even worse? How this game have such a good rating is beyond me...

Reactions: Zerdusch
4.50 star(s) 543 Votes