HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
OMG. that update :D
patreons were right to be pissed.
production is high but it is sooooo short, even if you try all the branches.
Julia was done dirty :D

and Emily is supposed to be MC's ex and obsessed with him, one of the main LI, but she won't have a scene for the next 6 parts ? she must be really unpopular with their patrons. Story doesn't make sense anymore. and it will get worse if everything is decided through polls.

Reactions: astabro

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
OMG. that update :D
patreons were right to be pissed.
production is high but it is sooooo short, even if you try all the branches.
Julia was done dirty :D

and Emily is supposed to be MC's ex and obsessed with him, one of the main LI, but she won't have a scene for the next 6 parts ? she must be really unpopular with their patrons. Story doesn't make sense anymore. and it will get worse if everything is decided through polls.
But.. patreon polls don't have to influence the story! This is the mistake made by dev that will destroy this visual novel. I bet they don't know how to continue the story at all. Where is the father now? How is he? What is the story with Sue aunt? uncle? Where is the plot now? Nowhere to be seen. Everything is thrown out the window. I say one more update for dev to redeem himself. If not - big, fat flop. And ye Julia is cringefest with retarded MC.

Feb 5, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep2 Part 2
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Please update ❤

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep2 Part 2
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Is there an update for this game mod for ep2 part3

Jan 3, 2023
Out of the gate I thought this was a great AVN but alas it's slowly been slipping downhill since. At this point it's textbook case of too many cooks spoil the stew. I'd agree with other comments that they seem to lack a clear direction for the rest of the story and the constant polling isn't helping at all.

Reactions: KanyeT

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 2866429

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.

Please read the before submitting a review.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: OppaiMan - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Ep.2 Part 3
Language: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Traditional Chinese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
All links include ALL chapters. There are no separate chapter downloads!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (4K)
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Win/Linux (1080p): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win/Linux (720p): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Split Download for 4K (Win/Linux)

(S2 Ep.1)
Mac (1080p): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (4K): MEGA - - -
PIXELDRAIN
Others: (S2 Ep.2 Part 3)

Extra: Multi Mod* - Video Mod* - Walkthrough - Press Kit - FAQ - Gallery Unlock
B1ank1 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1993041 View attachment 1993042 View attachment 1993043 View attachment 1993044 View attachment 1993047 View attachment 1993049 View attachment 1993050 View attachment 1993051 View attachment 1993052 View attachment 1993054 View attachment 1993055 View attachment 1993056 View attachment 1993057 View attachment 1993058 View attachment 1993059 View attachment 1993061 View attachment 1993062 View attachment 1993063 View attachment 1993064 View attachment 1993066 View attachment 1993067 View attachment 1993068 View attachment 1993069
The truth is, I like the Julia from "before", it will be difficult for me to adapt I guess...

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
The truth is, I like the Julia from "before", it will be difficult for me to adapt I guess...
I like the old Julia too :(

Yeah - before was much better. Started watching this before the Steam bullshit and changeover to new models. It's kind of become a clusterfuck up in here.
Such a waste of potential. They had a really good thing going, but they fumbled so hard.

Out of the gate I thought this was a great AVN but alas it's slowly been slipping downhill since. At this point it's textbook case of too many cooks spoil the stew. I'd agree with other comments that they seem to lack a clear direction for the rest of the story and the constant polling isn't helping at all.
I don't think it's too many cooks, it's trying to fix what wasn't broken. Their initial style of game was brilliant. The story was whatever, but the girls were cute, the updates were full of content and they came frequently. People loved it the way it was.

Now they are trying to improve it by adding all this unnecessary bullshit like Blender models, 4k, voice acting, and now bodysuit rigging, and that has spoiled what made it good.

Reactions: Sr. Thomas
4.50 star(s) 540 Votes