- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

-------------------------------------------------------------
FreshWomen [S2 Ep.2 Part 3 1080p] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:
Does this DL include Season 1 or from the beginning ?. Haven't played this and want to start from the beginning .!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: imzahai

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I like to see at least one fully fleshed out sex scene in an update I've heard this only has a blow job scene which quite honestly means nothing to me in digital format. A high quality penetrative sex scenes with risk reward based choices carry a heavier depth to scenes. I hope to see Freshwomen do better but the story is feeling kinda stagnant without risk based aspects or choices it's like being on a rail shooter at this point plus the team is working on more than one project which slows development time and updates.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I still think that, even though the update was short (and I don't even see Julia's content) it's a game that's very worth it. Story evolves, voice acting and so on. And being willing to return all funds with no questions asked makes a good mark on my book.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
even with super low expectations going into this update they still were not low enough man I truly feel sorry for anyone who paid for this joke but seeing there are people willing to keep paying these devs they will keep pulling this shit

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Unpopular opinion: They're not milking

The problem is the technical aspects they are managing now: 4k renders means that the time rendering is around 4 times more than the 720p. Besides, several animations at 60fps in 4k means 4 times more (for the 4k) multiplied by two times of a conventional animation (30 fps). That means 8 times more rendering animations. Even if you buy the most powerfull rig, you are not going to reduce that enormous gap in the development due to the new technical aspects.

On the other hand, they already had more renders done before releasing the update, but because they are doing the game now for parts, that means that they didn't include them in this update, so, the player feels that the renders done are less of what they actually did in these months.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Man this game update time is getting longer and actual update is getting shorter. I guess dev figured out the milking algorithme.
Pretty much what all of them do now. Once they figure out how the scheme works, they all jump on the bandwagon except a select few. When this one first started out it really seemed like they weren't going to do that but oh well, another one sacrifices integrity for money.

Unpopular opinion: They're not milking

The problem is the technical aspects they are managing now: 4k renders means that the time rendering is around 4 times more than the 720p. Besides, several animations at 60fps in 4k means 4 times more (for the 4k) multiplied by two times of a conventional animation (30 fps). That means 8 times more rendering animations. Even if you buy the most powerfull rig, you are not going to reduce that enormous gap in the development due to the new technical aspects.

On the other hand, they already had more renders done before releasing the update, but because they are doing the game now for parts, that means that they didn't include them in this update, so, the player feels that the renders done are less of what they actually did in these months.
They should have just stuck with 1080p until the game was finished and then remade it in 4k in small parts while they worked on a new game. This is the typical scheme. Dev starts out great, figures out a way to drag out development time and makes bank because most people on patreon are fools and just do not know any better about how badly they're being taken for a ride.

Estreiher

Jan 16, 2020
I don't understand how did they get this much member on such short time. I mean this game is good but not that good. They found some secret place for marketing or something ?
It's the same as with mobile games, they were lucky to get a "whale" to support them. That's a rich person who really likes their work and spend way more then anybody else.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I don't understand how did they get this much member on such short time. I mean this game is good but not that good. They found some secret place for marketing or something ?
This one was the initial boost:

I did a little investigation of what happened to get such amount of support in short time, because I was curious too.

- First, Oppai-Man has done games since 2018. It seems that he built a community through the years, in and discord.

- Oppai-Man announced in his discord that he was working in this game in july of 2020. 9 months before his first release. And kept his community engaged through polls about the looks of the characters, etc.

- In his first release Oppai-Man made a promotion to engage the most patrons he could: "LAUNCH PROMOTION: If you Join before April 22, you can suggest a custom render of any girl, in any pose, doing anything you want.. Sign in to your Patreon account and join the $5 tier to download the game."

- In less than one month Oppai-Man got 100 patrons. 200 patrons in two months.

- And then the key moment happened: the youtube channel MxR Plays released a playing the game that has almost 900,000 views. But not only that, they shared an uncensored version of the video in their patreon of more than 14,000 patrons. The devs by his own means got 200 patrons in two months. But with the help of that channel and its patreon, they got 150 patrons and 700 sales in 1 day, 300 patrons in a weekend and they reached 837 patrons in that month.

- With the second release the devs got another big boost reaching 1600 patrons that month. It seems that after the video his community increased a lot and many of them became patrons in the second release.

I found something interesting about the development, look how the initial characters changed:

The initial Sue and Alyssa were:

Only 5% of his community liked the first Sue, so they changed for the actual one. All this info you can get it from Oppai-Man discord.
After that, when they completed the first season, they launch the game in Steam and they did a great marketing strategy which consist mostly in asking the patrons to write reviews since the same day of the launching, so they could appear in "trending" there. Besides, they translated the game in more than 10 languages with the help of their patrons (BaDIK, for example, is not translated, it's only in english, losing a big market because of that).

Since we released FreshWomen on Steam, we've been the top-selling adult game with the tags "Mature", "NSFW" and "Sexual Content" according to .
With 771,043 units sold, we are very proud of how far our efforts have taken us. I really love my job, and I'm working smart to develop more teams and more games.
I started making games 15 years ago, and FreshWomen is my 40th game, but the first game that had this impact.
Thank you for supporting our work. We are only at the start of our journey together.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
This one was the initial boost:

After that, when they completed the first season, they launch the game in Steam and they did a great marketing strategy which consist mostly in asking the patrons to write reviews since the same day of the launching, so they could appear in "trending" there. Besides, they translated the game in more than 10 languages with the help of their patrons (BaDIK, for example, is not translated, it's only in english, losing a big market because of that).
Seriously, So what i am getting is that the random youtuber actually made the game sucessful. That's some serious luck.

Reactions: KanyeT
4.50 star(s) 541 Votes