Collection Pinup Freli Collection [2024-02-17] [Freli/WhiteFrelia]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Freli is a 2D artist, She makes fantasy fanarts mostly from World of Warcraft, NieR, SMITE and more,
also did several original characters.​

Updated: 2024-02-17
Artist: Freli/WhiteFrelia - - -
Censorship: None
Language: None
Resolution: up to 2k
Content: 2000+ images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
All in One Gumroad Pack: - - - -
Sets 2021-07 to 2022-05: - - - -
Sets 2022-06 to 2024-01: - - - -

1 (1).jpg 1 (5).jpg 1 (3).jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (15).jpg 1 (17).jpg 1 (4).jpg 1 (8).jpg 1 (14).jpg 1 (10).jpg 1 (9).jpg
1 (16).jpg 1 (12).jpg 1 (13).jpg 1 (11).jpg 1 (20).jpg 1 (7).jpg 1 (18).jpg 1 (19).jpg 1 (6).jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Cute sensual erotic art, Valentine's Day gift I guess
Should be everything up to 2021-07-12, and no, it's not compressed, original from gumroad/patreon
There is futa variations present for a number of sets, also some preggo pics, not much
Enjoy ;)

I will be gathering more recent sets in the near future, stay tuned

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malvadon

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Such a simple art style, and yet so sexy, proof that not everything needs to be extraordinary to be good. Thanks for posting this!

Jul 12, 2022
How often does Freli upload?
I'm interested in supporting them but I see they haven't posted anything at all in all this month so I'm unsure

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
How often does Freli upload?
I'm interested in supporting them but I see they haven't posted anything at all in all this month so I'm unsure
Yeah, it depends, artist is from russia, so who knows wtf is gonna happen over there tmrw
Maybe a couple of sets a month + commissions and stuff, but she doesn't release butches
Usually it's archive with all pics of the set in the post, and just posts of pics, if it's comms and for fun
Website that I got today's update wasn't updated with recent pics unforch

Technically you can get all the stuff from previous months for one 5$ sub :unsure:

Reactions: Momo Nishimiya
Jul 12, 2022
Yeah, it depends, artist is from russia, so who knows wtf is gonna happen over there tmrw
Maybe a couple of sets a month + commissions and stuff, but she doesn't release butches
Usually it's archive with all pics of the set in the post, and just posts of pics, if it's comms and for fun
Website that I got today's update wasn't updated with recent pics unforch

Technically you can get all the stuff from previous months for one 5$ sub :unsure:
Damn, that explains a lot then... what a shame. I guess I'll keep lurking for a while before committing to them.

Reactions: LordLegolas