Collection Video FreemanSFM Collection [2024-04-04] [FreemanSFM/Coldfire91]

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Weapons Deal Gone Wrong_banner.jpg

Overview:
FreemanSFM is a Retired 3D *GURO* artist who made short animations of characters from video games/cartoons/anime/movies such as: Bioshock, DC Universe, Frozen, and others.
Also known as Coldfire91 after being banned as FreemanSFM. After Coldfire91 was taken down from Patreon the artist either completely quit posting or went much deeper underground.

Warning: This thread contains graphic content including depictions of Guro, violence, necrophilia, and blood
Updated: 2024-04-04
Artist: FreemanSFM/Coldfire91
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: 720p
Files: 38 .mp4 clips
Length: ~5-30 seconds each, Total runtime 8:10
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection Download:
Folder of individual vids:
-

Zipped AIO Download:
- -

Buck + Hoyt - Taking Care of Business (Angle 1)_s.jpg Harley + Joker (Angle 2)_s.jpg Home Invasion (POV)_s.jpg Hotline - Femshop (Angle 1)_s.jpg Hotline - Femshop (Angle 3)_s.jpg Hotline - Femshop (Moving Camera)_s.jpg No Help for Miles (Angle 1)_s.jpg Pyro + Heavy (Angle 1)_s.jpg

Last edited:

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
One small note: The artist created most if not all of his work with Quicktime Player as the target so many vids are pretty dark on most modern players. When fans mentioned it to him, he dug his heels in and took offense so sorry about the low brightness everyone. Couldn't be helped as I didn't want to alter the works unnecessarily.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Shame the guy is retired, the animation had potential even if it's short. Especially w/ the super niche guro and necro animation.

Reactions: Divide_By_Zero

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Shame the guy is retired, the animation had potential even if it's short. Especially w/ the super niche guro and necro animation.
Yeah. I'm not sure if he changed names again. The similar style and same trailing "91" in the name made me wonder if he was also mattdarey91 at some point but I have no other clues to really go by so it's just a possible theory, I guess. I'm actually kind of hoping some user here might have more content or even some insight into what became of him.

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
The similar style and same trailing "91" in the name made me wonder if he was also mattdarey91 at some point...
I think their animation styles differ quite a bit.

mattdarey91 and FreemanSFM were both active as far back as 2016. If you check out videos from either from around the same period of time, it's quite noticeable that mattdarey's animations were more fluid and "bouncy" while Freeman's were a bit more stiff and "puppet-y".

Reactions: Divide_By_Zero

CaydeMaster

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 3511301

Overview:
FreemanSFM is a Retired 3D *GURO* artist who made short animations of characters from video games/cartoons/anime/movies such as: Bioshock, DC Universe, Frozen, and others.
Also known as Coldfire91 after being banned as FreemanSFM. After Coldfire91 was taken down from Patreon the artist either completely quit posting or went much deeper underground.

Warning: This thread contains graphic content including depictions of Guro, violence, necrophilia, and blood
Updated: 2024-04-04
Artist: FreemanSFM/Coldfire91
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: 720p
Files: 38 .mp4 clips
Length: ~5-30 seconds each, Total runtime 8:10
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection Download:
Folder of individual vids:
MEGA -

Zipped AIO Download:
MEGA - -

View attachment 3511280 View attachment 3511281 View attachment 3511282 View attachment 3511283 View attachment 3511284 View attachment 3511285 View attachment 3511286 View attachment 3511287
Is there a game with this image? If so, I'd like to know about it, and if not, I'd like to find a game that's as gory as this. Do you know of a game style that's as violent as this?