Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks for the update! There's one thing I'm sort of confused about, the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My theory: It's supposed to be a memory of what happened, but due to some coding oversight, it caused the confusion. From how I see it, it shouldn't have been an option (Except if you are were replaying chapter 12 from the main menu) other than that the scene should have been played out based on who you slept with the previous night.

Ps: I pointed it out to the developer and he said he'll look into it :)

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Nice update as always but was hoping that the long-awaited threesome would have been more creative and intense.

Some of my favorite MFF threesome positions to ponder include: The Double Cowgirl, The Observer, The Double Dip, The Threesome Train, Tag Team It, Deluxe Doggie Style, & The Math Equation.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
My theory: It's supposed to be a memory of what happened, but due to some coding oversight, it caused the confusion. From how I see it, it shouldn't have been an option (Except if you are were replaying chapter 12 from the main menu) other than that the scene should have been played out based on who you slept with the previous night.

Ps: I pointed it out to the developer and he said he'll look into it :)
Awesome thanks for answering and even asking the developer about it!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice update as always but was hoping that the long-awaited threesome would have been more creative and intense.

Some of my favorite MFF threesome positions to ponder include: The Double Cowgirl, The Observer, The Double Dip, The Threesome Train, Tag Team It, Deluxe Doggie Style, & The Math Equation.
Hey there was a virgin included that wasnt even sure that she wanted a dick. So maybe we get another one with more spice :)

The update was fine and I hope we will get the next still this year :p

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
About the choice for 3some: that was a coding oversight. It should only prompt you if you're playing from chapter select. If you're using a save file, or playing through the whole game, it should know your choice already.

Will be corrected at some point.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Just loaded up my save. Did the game skip past the threesome or is it not happening yet Leah's House? It went from "I was wondering something..." to car ride.

Reactions: Ains and TheDevian
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes