Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
?!?!?!
what third world internet do you have that it takes 2 years to download 70Mb?
:)
He's probably thinking that 70MB isn't worth the content. Despite it meaning nothing. Not speaking for this case but for everything.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
He's probably thinking that 70MB isn't worth the content. Despite it meaning nothing. Not speaking for this case but for everything.
true.
though maybe dev has some hella good secret compression technique hes not sharing with the rest of the world and its normally 2Gb...
ok, probably not

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
As expected, that's a little update but I want to see more because of it. I might have already said that but I really like how the characters look.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
literally 10 mins of content basically introducing characters,so no sex but there is a pic of boobs and 2 pantie shots tho.

JackIsla

May 11, 2017
I love the renders, some of the best I've seen in these type of games! I Wish there was more content though.

Thank you very much!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Obviously this is still extremely short in content, but I have to say that it's really promising. It's refreshing to play a game where the MC is not a total loser and the girls act confident. Looking forward to next update.

U

User_10739

I am majorly invested in stepsister she just is the most beautiful (IMHO) I have encountered in all the games I have played. (Of course outside EL which I still cannot get over...)

Reactions: Thermophob

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
literally 10 mins of content basically introducing characters,so no sex but there is a pic of boobs and 2 pantie shots tho.
What cartoon is this from? Looks like it could be really good.

Wow, happy to hear that. Guess I really nailed her model design then!
You really did, man. That render really is up there in terms of design. Very much looking forward to your next update :).

U

User_10739

:WutFace: Where did you live in the last decades? ;)
Unless it's Scooby Doo, Jetsons or Flintstones I have no clue... I guess I'm carbon dating myself :p

Already sent a letter to the North Pole hoping for an update under my tree :)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes