gaysus

Jun 6, 2017
Old saves won't work.. Urghhh can't be bothered to start over again atm.. Might try it later, if i feel like it.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The problem is that I have many closed scenes in the gallery and there is not a single clue how to open them. This is impossible without walkthrough or boring grinding. I understand that everything depends on how much you have pacifism/perverted scores, but you can not see it in real time and have no hints how many and what points you need to open a scene.
We need a walkthrough.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not sure why so many of you are having save issues... If anyone can share some details or save files that aren't working, that'll help us avoid those issues in the future.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The problem is that I have many closed scenes in the gallery and there is not a single clue how to open them. This is impossible without walkthrough or boring grinding. I understand that everything depends on how much you have pacifism/perverted scores, but you can not see it in real time and have no hints how many and what points you need to open a scene.
We need a walkthrough.
I understand what you mean. For the most part, the images in the gallery are fairly easy to open by playing both paths. Any that are missing after that... Well the placement of them in the gallery can help you figure out the scene that you have another option within. There will be a walkthrough one day (definitely faster if someone here makes one). Of course asking the community how to get some of the missing scenes could help :)

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
May I suggest updating the screenshots in the first post? I don't think they do a good job of convincing a user to try this game out. It was not until I saw some fan signatures I decided to give it a shot and became mildly to very interested.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Had some time on my hands so thought i'd give it a try. The visuals were good but the combination of the linear nature coupled with the NTR just was a complete turnoff.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Has the creator elaborated on his plans for the ending? Will we have a choice of who we want to end up with romantically? Maybe not any girl, but like, do we have to be with the sister?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
We need a walkthrough.
Knock yourself out then & do one ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I understand what you mean. For the most part, the images in the gallery are fairly easy to open by playing both paths. Any that are missing after that... Well the placement of them in the gallery can help you figure out the scene that you have another option within. There will be a walkthrough one day (definitely faster if someone here makes one). Of course asking the community how to get some of the missing scenes could help :)
You know that now you must make Game of Moans,right:)

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
Honestly, never tried this game before, and now that I did, I have to say - it's fucking gold. The dialogue is amazing, as well as the renders. Really hope that the devs start getting more money, because they deserve it.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Has the creator elaborated on his plans for the ending? Will we have a choice of who we want to end up with romantically? Maybe not any girl, but like, do we have to be with the sister?
We have not discussed with the public the ending plans yet. I don't imagine we will. It's been planned for a little while, with tweaks along the way based on some changes to the overall outline. I think it'll be enjoyable for everyone who sticks around long enough to see it though :)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes