Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
Welcome to f95. Don't try to apply logic to this particular topic of discussion. Apparently some people have chosen to interpret this particular fetish as "anyone but them getting some" (rather than anything resembling the actual definition) in order to state how much they are opposed to (anyone but them getting some). Popcorns on the left . . .
For it to be NTR wouldn't the MC have to be in a committed relationship with his "childhood friend" in order for Leah to steal her? But there never was a committed relationship formed between them, so no theft/cucking/ntr. For all we know, in future updates MC gets to conquer both his "childhood friend" and Leah, and have a harem. No need to lose your shit over it yet.

I mean quite possibly you get to steal your love interest away from Leah. No need to lose your head over this yet.
If you are the MC and she is the main girl, is not it obvious that there is a relationship?
What I do not understand is why the devs create a main girl and then give it to a secondary character?
Should not that be a decision of the player?
Should not there be options to prevent something from happening that you do not want to happen? and let each player decide his way in game?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Should not that be a decision of the player?
Should not there be options to prevent something from happening that you do not want to happen? and let each player decide his way in game?
Nop. Always is the decision of the author. The player can choose play the game or not. And don't cry capriciously because not have what he wants.

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
Nop. Always is the decision of the author. The player can choose play the game or not. And don't cry capriciously because not have what he wants.
true, but as dev they should try to keep most of the players happy and it is something super simple, just add options

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone played lab rats? I have some questions over that thread. So it will be helpful if anyone can answer them.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
true, but as dev they should try to keep most of the players happy and it is something super simple, just add options
I do want to keep the players happy and that's what I think I'm doing. Some people like the content of my games while other don't. Also this is a very story driven game so I can't give out choices everywhere like I'm Oprah Winfrey. For each choice I give the player, there has to be dialogues, renders and there also can't be any inconsistencies depending on the choice you make in future events. So it's not all that easy as you make it out to be, one extra choice can take more time than you would imagine.

I read every single comment here on F95 and with every comment read, I discuss what has been read with my writer. If someone says "I don't like Susan :(" then I won't delete her from the game since the major part of the story has been planned, and if we derail from that then it won't be a good story. I may choose to adjust/change/add things depending on the feedback given by the community, but the story will still for the most part have to remain the same.

With that said, I do hope you give the game another chance in the next update but if you choose not to, then that's entirely up to you.

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
I do want to keep the players happy and that's what I think I'm doing. Some people like the content of my games while other don't. Also this is a very story driven game so I can't give out choices everywhere like I'm Oprah Winfrey. For each choice I give the player, there has to be dialogues, renders and there also can't be any inconsistencies depending on the choice you make in future events. So it's not all that easy as you make it out to be, one extra choice can take more time than you would imagine.

I read every single comment here on F95 and with every comment read, I discuss what has been read with my writer. If someone says "I don't like Susan :(" then I won't delete her from the game since the major part of the story has been planned, and if we derail from that then it won't be a good story. I may choose to adjust/change/add things depending on the feedback given by the community, but the story will still for the most part have to remain the same.

With that said, I do hope you give the game another chance in the next update but if you choose not to, then that's entirely up to you.
No, sorry but no, I saw the game I liked the models I tried, I deluded myself with a girl that I supposed was going to be my main objective and then you decided to give that girl to someone else, I can not act as if nothing happened.

I wish you and your game the best, but I am going to look for other options.

Reactions: Raven Hex

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Hmm.... I think Susan is a pretty good character. She gives the vibe of typical sexy/sluty teacher that we usually can see in the school nurse. But Leah, well I can't seem to like her even a bit no matter how much I try. In real life we get to see many women just like her even if they are not lesbian. I liked Melody way better than both of them so thanks for adding an option to avoid Leah and get to know Melody better at the same time. :eazyHype:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

That's well said. I want to speak on that point, about it being story driven; a lot of games, especially vns, attempted by novice developers forget that, although they're writing something with sexy images, the story is what drives it. Having a thought out story from start to finish is a huge key to a good overall game. More so, it's an important factor in finishing the game. I think that sometimes the idea of the split paths sounds appealing in theory, but is one of the most difficult aspects of creating these games. There are some out there doing it excellently, though. An example that comes to mind is Urban Voyeur. That game is plagued with delays because, if I'm not mistaken (which I may be), it's written by one person, but he has a lot of paths going. It's the time it takes to construct the story without overlap of content and with true uniqueness that makes writing the game such an exhaustive process.

I guess what I'm saying is, whatever you think of our game right now, I hope in the end you'll be able to look at it and say, "you know what? That was at least better written than a lot of things I've played, and good lord they had some high quality images."

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
From this point on, anyone talking about NTR will receive a warning or thread ban. Unless your contributing to the thread productively, it is not needed. If you hate the fetish soooooo much, then read the tags. We have a tag system for a reason and if you are too lazy to read them, thats your own fault.

@V.A. Laurie Please stop engaging trolls and others talking about NTR. Use the report button.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For one reason or another I just don't mind NTR that much when done by a girl, unless it's very violent I just see it as an oppurtunity for the mc to have a nice threesome in the future.
So it is a girl on girl i can handle that i'm just sick of games having the mc get cucked.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
For all us incest lovers here you go
Just updated the mod for v0.51, and it *should* work with future versions as well w/o needing updates. :)

Reactions: Joi_fan

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well, she can be your stepstister already, so I'm pretty sure that's the first.
I see, on my game she's your stepsister as well since I used an old save, but I read comments where some people called her "sister's friend" so I thought the dev changed because of patreon and the mod was just to bring back the stepsis.

But if she is your sister now, that's even better. I hope mom will pay a visit some time.:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: jaydem

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Ha Ha Ha, the Melody scene was a goodie (turnabout's fair play etc) so it seems kicking the NTR hornets nest had a positive outcome. Never thought I'd live to see the day when girl on girl action freaked red blooded men out but we live in strange times.

Now small criticism incoming....

I would've liked a choice going into the Melody scene where the MC can either mention his anger at the thought of Alice and Leah or just say "I'll let the girls have fun and go see Melody about that job" as their fooling around doesn't bother me in the least.

Regardless, good job @FFCreations @V.A. Laurie

PS: Melody and Susan are best girl anyways :p

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
So after a few days of thinking about the recent update and everything else, I decided to collect my thoughts and give my 2 cents about the game. If anything I state is wrong, please correct me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is all I got to say. I am sorry for any mistakes I made, when it comes to grammar or spelling, however English isn`t my first language. If I made any other errors like saying something wrong about the story feel free to correct me as well.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes