folly1987

Jan 30, 2018
Search Google..... you can learn much more than just ntr.
Gee mister. You can learn lots of things on Google?? Wow, you just changed my life. Thank you so much for your help. Btw, telling me what ntr is would have taking less letters than what you wrote :p

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
What does ntr mean?
Netorare

Here are a few sites you can go to in order to get a better idea of it's meaning and history:

Hope that helps you get a better understanding of NTR (Netorare)... And why it is hated so much in most adult/erotic fiction...

Reactions: Paranoid_android

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is it the version that "fixed" the hoopla around sister/roommate and Leah?
I didn't see any problems with the story progression other that you should be able to tell Leah to show some respect in your own home. It isn't NTR yet! Until you establish couple status with the Roommate/Sister.

Up til now you only been a bit touchy/feely with her, sure she hasn't set any bounderies towards you in that regard.
But that doesn't mean she is cheating on you.

Reactions: fyahrebel

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
For one reason or another I just don't mind NTR that much when done by a girl, unless it's very violent I just see it as an oppurtunity for the mc to have a nice threesome in the future.
that and also i see it as something that could be overcome for a more rewarding result

Reactions: Wugga

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Is it the version that "fixed" the hoopla around sister/roommate and Leah?
I didn't see any problems with the story progression other that you should be able to tell Leah to show some respect in your own home. It isn't NTR yet! Until you establish couple status with the Roommate/Sister.

Up til now you only been a bit touchy/feely with her, sure she hasn't set any bounderies towards you in that regard.
But that doesn't mean she is cheating on you.
ah ok. so why put an NTR tag on it then, for future stuff I guess?

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
Wut? NTR? is it optional or nah?

*never mind, I looked up and found an answer to my question

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I've just replayed the game again, and I think I may have been in error about Leah being a lesbian.

It was at the third day of school and Leah got into another argument with the teacher again. She was offhandedly saying something about changing Tampons, and the teacher made reference to the fact that she knew when her periods were, because of the type of birth control pills Leah was on.
She wouldn't need birth control pills if she was a lesbian, But she would need them if she was Bi-sexual.

I've played the perv route and I must say that Melody is going to be very interesting to say the least..Lol.
I think she will actually put MC's nickname on his name tag, and be crazy enough to get a new name tag for herself with her NEW nickname on it as well. The MC won't be able to complain about it then...Lol.

I also think that working with Melody is going to be very interesting. I can now imagine her, at the end of the day, telling the MC to clean the floors. Then pulling off her panties and laying a towel down on the floor, then laying on it, saying something like "Ok, lets see if we can clean the entire floor tonight, before we finish".

I'm telling you, awesome times are ahead. The Dev and VA Laurie are doing a damn good job so far!!
Not going to try to rush you brothers, but I really looking forward to the next update......Peace!!

Reactions: Thermophob

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
Gee mister. You can learn lots of things on Google?? Wow, you just changed my life. Thank you so much for your help. Btw, telling me what ntr is would have taking less letters than what you wrote :p
And you couldn't type three fucking letters into the 2+ search bars on your screen? Sack up and take care of business.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Nope. After the last update so many people complained that I was writing NTR that the mods tagged the game as NTR.

It isn't, and will not be, a theme of the game
It's borderline I guess. Similar emotions involved because if you're into the sister/childhood friend basically seeing her with someone else while you can't do jack shit is going to cause jealousy. Even if that someone else is likely a romance-able female later in the game. And feelings of jealousy are pretty much the main thing that triggers those who hate NTR.

Though something tells me this has probably been covered in depth already. Kinda curious to see what the new path is.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
NTR Bla bla bla...
So it says updated 6 hours ago today, but still says V0.51. What changed since March 1st?

Reactions: botc76
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes