UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

This has been a weird month, with the delay and all. I sincerely want to thank all of the Patrons who've supported us, despite this.
The script is now complete. Most of the renders are also done. However, I have the last couple of renders all queued up. So my computer will have to render all of those until we can release V0.13. This is why you haven't seen any more compensation images, because my computer is quite busy.
The update will most likely be completed the 27th. We don't expect any more delays at all. Val has completed the script, and now the rest lies in my hand. And I don't have anything else planned, except for finishing this update.
The only problem is that Patreon has maintenance on the 27th, so I will be unable to upload it then. Either I will be able to complete it right before the maintenance or I will have to wait until the maintenance is done. We'll see how it goes.
Once again, thank you for supporting us and we apologize for all the delays after delays. Now things seems to be a bit back on track!

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Here's hoping they get it uploaded before the maintenance, been looking forward to more of this one.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

This has been a weird month, with the delay and all. I sincerely want to thank all of the Patrons who've supported us, despite this.
The script is now complete. Most of the renders are also done. However, I have the last couple of renders all queued up. So my computer will have to render all of those until we can release V0.13. This is why you haven't seen any more compensation images, because my computer is quite busy.
The update will most likely be completed the 27th. We don't expect any more delays at all. Val has completed the script, and now the rest lies in my hand. And I don't have anything else planned, except for finishing this update.
The only problem is that Patreon has maintenance on the 27th, so I will be unable to upload it then. Either I will be able to complete it right before the maintenance or I will have to wait until the maintenance is done. We'll see how it goes.
Once again, thank you for supporting us and we apologize for all the delays after delays. Now things seems to be a bit back on track!
Thank you for the development news, really glad that the wait is almost at an end, though we the pirates might have to wait a bit longer than the Patreon supporters, which is totally fine by me, devs should be allowed to enjoy the fruits of their labor for all their hard work after all, and quality is worth waiting anyway :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
v0.13 is released
Now it's just a waiting game, and there's probably only a small window for those 5$ Patrons to get that update before the site goes down for a few hours due to maintenance today, which should be taking place pretty soon.
But, I wouldn't object if we'd have to wait a few more days and just let the dev enjoy the fruits of his labor for a while, hard working devs deserve that after all :)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Awesome! Glad to see the update, beautiful game as I remember. Can't wait to play again. Thank you!

EDIT: OMG how is there not an incest MOD available immediately after release?! Unacceptable!!!! :p

Jk/Jk!

Last edited:
Reactions: Griffin407
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes