Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Gallery Scenes Replay [0.30][scrappy]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I mean is there any way to turn off incest for the scene gallery. I was able to turn it off for the main game but the replay gallery still has it.
I think you'll need a clean version of the game so you need to delete the game and then extract the game again.

Edit: I tried and I couldn't get it to work might have something to do with the saved information so it may not work for you.

Last edited:

Trminator

May 3, 2017
I think you'll need a clean version of the game so you need to delete the game and then extract the game again.

Edit: I tried and I couldn't get it to work might have something to do with the saved information so it may not work for you.
I think in this case, the Scene-Gallery comes with it's own texts (i.e. a copy of the texts used in-game...), so, it'd need a non-incest scene gallery mod.

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
a lilte tip for a update insted of one gallry with 260 pages chadalogs with the names of the girl in the scean
make it easy if looking for somthing specific

dsmakdlasda

Jun 20, 2021
Dude could you do a walkthrough mod for this? And while you're at it maybe one for milky touch as well?

Also, on an unrelated note, you make great mods. I always select yours when multiple options are available cuz I know yours are reliable. Kudos.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG and Balu83

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Last edited:

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Hi scrappy when you have time / convenient for you, can you pls update your mod ? As always thanks for your awesome work. Your replay mod for this game is great

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote