• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Gallery Scenes Replay [0.30][scrappy]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 29, 2017
After years of lurking, I am now using my very first comment to ask if this mod will ever get an update. Scrappy didn't update it for 0.31, which was almost literally a year ago, and now 0.32 has come and gone after a month's release.

I know the man is busy with who knows how many other mods, and the base game has chapter select, which mostly gets the job done. But FFC seems to think a gallery in a game like this is just some kind of flip-book, where you have to click on every single render in the game, rather than a genuine scene replay. Even Far-Off Friends does the exact same thing, but again, at least it has chapter select.

I use Scrappy's mods in some other games, and I absolutely appreciate the hell out of him for all his hard work. All of this isn't to disparage the guy, just wanted to express my thoughts about not having a pretty valuable mod for a nice game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote