Fan Art Freeloading Family: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Guess no one wanted to do art for this game. Such a Shame. would have loved to see some pregnant fan art of the women in this game.

Reactions: javikaston

jmacer1233

Nov 7, 2020
I am interested in Creating Fan-Art for this game, If anyone knows any assets used in this game. Especially the Female Characters, Do list em out. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: javikaston

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Sharing the stuff I know:

ALICE:
She's a Genesis 3 Base Female, heavily morphed. I'll definitely won't know how many morphs she has, but I can make a estimative on my knowledge over Daz.

Breasts: Breasts Size: 80%
Waist: Waist size: -15%
Hips: Hip size: 45%
Thighs: Thigh Size: 40%
Ass: Glutes Size 50%
Extra Morphs: Heavy or Voluptuous 10%

Face: I'm unsure, but Raine is a good start.

Skin, makeup, nails and eyes:

The Makeup and liner are the purple one, while the eyes are the blue ones.

Hair:

Top:

Shorts:

Panty:

Shoes:
Alice doesn't use shoes generally, but when she does, she uses the ones from

Result: It's not perfect, but it's good enough
Alice Skye.png

Last edited:

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
Karina's Hair:

Bowling Alley Scene:

Main House Scene:

Cafe Scene:

Haven Park:

Virgin Killer Sweater:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Thought I'd take a shot at an Alice using the assets and morph recommendations from Arthoneceron. I rarely "morph" anything myself, so it was a learning experience for me. Definitely not a perfect Alice from the game, but I learned a lot doing it. To me it seems her pose can dictate how close you can get her "puppy dog eyes" effect, and her game lips can vary from appearing thin to "full" depending on the pose also. And I finally gave up on trying to get her hair "right". It was frustrating as heck. Anyhow, I'm cross-eyed after spending a couple hours pushing sliders around on 2 renders of her, so here's what 3 cups of coffee to keep me awake created. :LOL:

Rendered at 4096 x 6627. Reduced to 2350 x 3800 to upload here. Open full size and scroll.

FF - Alice G3 Duo - Hanna Hair G3 - ToL Energy Flow - 01_intel_RZ.png

FF - Alice G3 - Hanna Hair G3 - ToL Energy Flow - 01_intel_RZ.png

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Thought I'd take a shot at an Alice using the assets and morph recommendations from Arthoneceron. I rarely "morph" anything myself, so it was a learning experience for me. Definitely not a perfect Alice from the game, but I learned a lot doing it. To me it seems her pose can dictate how close you can get her "puppy dog eyes" effect, and her game lips can vary from appearing thin to "full" depending on the pose also. And I finally gave up on trying to get her hair "right". It was frustrating as heck. Anyhow, I'm cross-eyed after spending a couple hours pushing sliders around on 2 renders of her, so here's what 3 cups of coffee to keep me awake created. :LOL:

Rendered at 4096 x 6627. Reduced to 2350 x 3800 to upload here. Open full size and scroll.

View attachment 2177039

View attachment 2177040
As I said before, I'm not sure if Raine is Alice's face, but I'm 100% certain that her skin is Raine. And I know that Alice and Susan have some similarities between each other that goes beyond the skin.

About the hair, I was talking with FFC these days while we were planning Far-off Friends and even he said that he doesn't know how to make her hair properly, he just tries not to put it in front of her face most of the time, since the quality is awful.

You have a good foundation there, congratz!

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon6

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020

View attachment 2177039

View attachment 2177040

That looks pretty good!

Reactions: Falcon6

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hailey. She's probably the "easiest" of them.

She's Genesis 8 Female based, with as skin. You will have to edit the skin on the photoshop and remove some of the details of the belly.

The Hair is .

The Top is improvised, but I used the , reducing the cutout opacity to 0.6

The Pants and shoes are , but FFC morphed them to lower them. I assume it was on Blender, or Zbrush, or any place where you can morph stuff easily, because certainly wasns't on Mesh Grabber.

The Bra is from , while the panties are from somewhere I couldn't identify.

___
General morphs I used:
Breasts size 100%
YG Growing Breasts 100%
Hip Waist Ratio 50%
Hip Size 80%
Belly size 10%
Older morph 10%
Cheekbone size 40%

___
It doesn't look like the real Hailey too much, but you can assume it's an younger version of her. Result below.

Hailey done.png

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hailey. She's probably the "easiest" of them.

She's Genesis 8 Female based, with as skin. You will have to edit the skin on the photoshop and remove some of the details of the belly.

The Hair is .

The Top is improvised, but I used the , reducing the cutout opacity to 0.6

The Pants and shoes are , but FFC morphed them to lower them. I assume it was on Blender, or Zbrush, or any place where you can morph stuff easily, because certainly wasns't on Mesh Grabber.

The Bra is from , while the panties are from somewhere I couldn't identify.

___
General morphs I used:
Breasts size 100%
YG Growing Breasts 100%
Hip Waist Ratio 50%
Hip Size 80%
Belly size 10%
Older morph 10%
Cheekbone size 40%

___
It doesn't look like the real Hailey too much, but you can assume it's an younger version of her. Result below.

View attachment 2178002
Considering the stuff I saw and been testing, I think Hailey doesn't have just the Rachel for Genesis 8 skin, but she's full "Rachel", with some morphs here and there.

The reason I'm saying that:

Rachel: rachel test.PNG

and Hailey:

W39.png

Same cheekbones, same forehead, same jaw and chin. I still think she has a older morph, and the eyes are clearly 5 to 15% bigger than the OG model.

The rest still stands.

I'll investigate Leah later.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Considering the stuff I saw and been testing, I think Hailey doesn't have just the Rachel for Genesis 8 skin, but she's full "Rachel", with some morphs here and there.

The reason I'm saying that:

Rachel: View attachment 2213015

and Hailey:

View attachment 2213017

Same cheekbones, same forehead, same jaw and chin. I still think she has a older morph, and the eyes are clearly 5 to 15% bigger than the OG model.

The rest still stands.

I'll investigate Leah later.
What about the other characters in the game?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Been dealing with medical issues for quite a while and haven't posted much rendering. Got a wild hair (read: Bored to Tears :D) and decided to revisit Alice. One thing led to another and I ended up with 9 quick renders of her while watching football games on TV Sunday and Monday. Rendered at 4K 4096 minimum size and resized for forum upload limits. Open full size and scroll. There's some minor "OOPS!" in some of them but I wasn't being too critical during the renders. Enjoy.

FF - Alice G3 1.png

8 thumbnails...click to open:

FF - Alice G3 2.png FF - Alice G3 3.png FF - Alice G3 4.png FF - Alice G3 5.png FF - Alice G3 6.png FF - Alice G3 7.png FF - Alice G3 8.png FF - Alice G3 9.png

Shambu kuttan

Aug 2, 2022
Been dealing with medical issues for quite a while and haven't posted much rendering. Got a wild hair (read: Bored to Tears :D) and decided to revisit Alice. One thing led to another and I ended up with 9 quick renders of her while watching football games on TV Sunday and Monday. Rendered at 4K 4096 minimum size and resized for forum upload limits. Open full size and scroll. There's some minor "OOPS!" in some of them but I wasn't being too critical during the renders. Enjoy.

View attachment 3248675

8 thumbnails...click to open:

View attachment 3248676 View attachment 3248677 View attachment 3248679 View attachment 3248680 View attachment 3248681 View attachment 3248682 View attachment 3248683 View attachment 3248684
Attachments