• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
wow. Bro came back with a new clean game and a good one at that. From the ui design to the renders this is just very professional. My only complain is that it lacks in story. Freeuse is hot as shit, but it can get repetitive and boring without meaning. Its too early to tell anyways. Lets see how far we can go with this one. Lots of potential here.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Gonna save you guys some time and let you know at least one of the marie scenes and one of the lisa scenes aren't obtainable. It looks like you're supposed to be able to do a cuddlefuck at night with Marie and there's supposed to be a balcony scene with Lisa but neither are incorporated. So once you see everything you'll still probably have at least one "blank" spot for each girl in the gallery. I dug around in the Renpy files to confirm this.

This is exactly what the other poster was talking about when he mentioned people hate sandbox gameplay. For a game like this it actually might make sense to use that design but with all these variables of time and place etc you need to provide a little more clarity to the player on what they are and are NOT missing so they don't run around in circles feeling frustrated.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Love the free use theme but I think it needs some narrative justification even if its paper thin. Just being thrown into a house where you can do anything and its not explained why you can do it feels kinda off.

UI needs a bit of work, not being able to acess settings menu from main screen is not good. (Yes I know you can get to settings once you start the game.) Lack of option to enable rollback and disable transitions in the settings sucks too.

Somehow animations inside this game make my pc choke and it looks junky. Its probably my old pc problem but other renpy games run without complications like this.

Overall though I hope these minor things will be flashed out and this game will see a lot of content made. Would be nice to have a great free use incest game. (y)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
tag seem nice, nothing i'd reject just for being here (not too fan of those optional, skippable or avoidable kinks) going to give this a try even if it's a first release ^^ (too many shity alpha demo of proof concept around here to take the counter productive "entertainement" and "relief" offered by those, can't understand people protecting v0.001 saying it's a first release so it's alright when we look for enterainement and stress relief and close the game angry and frustrated)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FreeUseHouse-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
hello, how interesting the game would be better if it had more difficulty when it comes to getting intimate with the girls
Also, what graphics engine are you using?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Looks not bad, I don't remember playing a game that has this fantasy.

JacobL

Aug 21, 2018
story idea for yeah

weird fog rolls in on day and make everyone super chill (except MC). this chillness make everyone lose their sense of morals, rational, decency, etc, but makes them think and act as if everything is normal. Thus , will MC enjoy his newfound freedom or try to find out and maybe fix whats going on.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes