Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
This PA has collections of free poses:

Thanks very much man! A lot of the other stuff, including Zonegfx, says free poses and shit but it's all fake until you register and it starts saying pay $

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks very much man! A lot of the other stuff, including Zonegfx, says free poses and shit but it's all fake until you register and it starts saying pay $
There are several 'legitimate' 3D file sites, that sell DAZ and other 3D assets, as well as occasionally offering freebies:
(offers "weekly" free items)
(has a nice free item section)
(has a very small free item section)
These are businesses which curate and host 3D artist work for sale. The curation is really their value add-as it includes quality control for the consumer, and a showcase for 3D artists.

The next tier is more 3D artist self-driven:

I believe these are more like Etsy, where the 3D artists list their own stuff for sale (or free).
You get less overhead, but fewer protections.

*Most* of the rest of the sites, especially if you actually use Google to search for 3D DAZ files, are, uh...well, they are pirate sites offering the same files the sites listed above, but for free (or, in some cases, for 'points' or 'memberships').

I'm not going to weigh in on the whole piracy issue.
What I can tell you is that this particular thread is for sharing actually free 3D digital assets, if that makes sense.
So the poses I linked for you are not for sale anywhere, that artist explicitly made them free and freely licensed for commercial work.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019

Today is the last day for Six Freebies *(scroll down to find them- you may already own them)
but TWO of them are bundles with multiple stuff. I also think the membership is still 40% off for annual membership.
That's not free, but to get these freebies AND the weekly ones (2x weekly, if you have it as a homepage on a dedicated browser) Just thought I would mention that here.

Reactions: FranceToast

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018

Today is the last day for Six Freebies *(scroll down to find them- you may already own them)
but TWO of them are bundles with multiple stuff. I also think the membership is still 40% off for annual membership.
That's not free, but to get these freebies AND the weekly ones (2x weekly, if you have it as a homepage on a dedicated browser) Just thought I would mention that here.
Those two free bundles had more of my wish list items than any of the 10 $13 Anniversary Bundles!

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
The Fantasy Attic has some kind of advent calendar with a freebie per day for Halloween.
It started on October 1st and will be over on 10/31
No sure how long it will last after Halloween.

Reactions: oaiki and DooRetsam

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
ATTENTION DAZ3D PLUS MEMBERS;
remember to get your FREE HALLOWEEN freebie with coupon code:
HALLOWEEN-TREAT
from these selected items.
Not bad if you lack any of them. I see a flirty school girl costume set that would work great in my fanart to japanese set i'm working on.

SALE ENDS TODAY! I just found out about it so don't kill the messenger!

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Kitbash is giving away a free sci-fi kit and it looks like it will be available until Dec 2nd. They are having a contest with prizes for the best submissions using this free kit:

Please note that this is big. It's 2GB for the mesh and another 4GB if you want the 4K textures, although you can select the 2K textures instead.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Kitbash is giving away a free sci-fi kit and it looks like it will be available until Dec 2nd. They are having a contest with prizes for the best submissions using this free kit:

Please note that this is big. It's 2GB for the mesh and another 4GB if you want the 4K textures, although you can select the 2K textures instead.
N

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Thank you for bringing this here:
i do believe it's a contest:
and a rather nice one!
REAL JUDGES with REAL PRIZES!
too bad I suck at 3d rendering on most platforms.
BUT I'm sure someone else on here has the talent.
Let's hope they enter it.
I do believe the kitbash is still free, regardless.
Again, thank you!

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Hello. Please can you help me out here? I am looking for free DAZ 3D – TOON GENERATIONS MEGA-BUNDLE
Does anybody know where to find it? Share a link if you do

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello. Please can you help me out here? I am looking for free DAZ 3D – TOON GENERATIONS MEGA-BUNDLE
Does anybody know where to find it? Share a link if you do
This is not the thread for that, that'd be a 'for sale' bundle over at Daz3D.com.

I'd suggest checking the Asset Releases section of this forum for more info. Also this thread if you need to do more looking...

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Start of the Xmas freebies season.
The Fantasy Attic has its traditional advent freebies.

Most should remain available and free till next year.

Reactions: DooRetsam and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Daily Christmas freebies at daz3D.
If Daz has the same policy as in the previous years, they should remain free till Xmas, and then they will disappear, including the product page.
There will probably be a catchup at some time, but presently only today freebie is findable on the Daz site.
I will try to post a link to every freebie for those that do not want to check the daz3D site everyday (but these assets must be "purchased" before Christmas).
  • <2022-11-30 Wed.>
  • <2022-12-01 Thu.>
  • <2022-12-02 Fri.>
  • <2022-12-03 Sat.>

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes