SiteRip Flash Completed Free Strip-Games Collection [2017.12.27] [Free-Strip-Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys! I was trying to run Chats through browser but it just re-downloads the file. Any ideas what's the issue or how should I run them?
Go here and click "Download standalone for Windows 32-bit" from the 'Flash Player 28 Beta Standalone' section. I was using v27 and some of the swfs didn't play, but they all seem to with this v28.

Obviously, get the OS X or Linux versions if you're on that. That link has all three.

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
Is there any hacked version with the right answers highlited? The answers just seem a bit randome. I can go from being a nice guy to a dick from onr choice to the next if i follow the wlkthrough

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I couldn't get the bonus episode of Business Angels 7 before the membership expired but the main episode is uploading currently

Reactions: Lankajjjj

Lankajjjj

Oct 5, 2017
I couldn't get the bonus episode of Business Angels 7 before the membership expired but the main episode is uploading currently
Cool, thank you! So this is discontinued then I take it? No need to check this thread like a madman on every 1st and 15th anymore :) ?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes