Daz Free Pass Universe - Free DAZ 3D Assets [By After Choices]

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This photo was taken by Yoon Ni Ko's little sister during her short visit back to Myanmar.
ywat1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
asain_lips.PNG 73a7dc5919771b8b03ea25b348ce99b7.png

Once I get free time, apart from working on the update of my game-Free Pass, I will make this add-on for HER LIE Makeup Set.

This is sometimes called "Kissable Lips" in real life. As its name, it is believed that last longer than normal lipsticks.
The result has 2 layers: The inner area is darker and the rim or outer area is lighter.
And it has softer edges look than normal ones. That look is mostly popularized by the Kpop/K-drama industry.

Last edited:

FixMatik

Jan 6, 2021
Thanks for sharing these! I'm just getting started with your assets but I cannot get the Dress to work. Everything in the zip is installed correctly but I have no file in the content library to load the actual dress. I can see all the texture/patterns/options files just fine though. Is a file missing?
People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\After Choices\Her Dress

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing these! I'm just getting started with your assets but I cannot get the Dress to work. Everything in the zip is installed correctly but I have no file in the content library to load the actual dress. I can see all the texture/patterns/options files just fine though. Is a file missing?
People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\After Choices\Her Dress
Oh no! Sorry for the super late response my friend. I just see your post. Thanks to White_Wolf619 I have updated it. Please try again and let me know if there is still a problem.