lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Okay, this game will not replace Free Pass!
The title of this game will be "Naughty Forties." I've determined to relaunch the Free Pass in the approach that you all want it to be: with Yoon and an original eastern Asian female vibe.
View attachment 1812178
View attachment 1812186
View attachment 1812176
so the Milf will be the new protagonist of the new game?she looks sexy :love: :love:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
will the "new game" post in this thread and will be the same name only with new female protaginist??
I suppose After Choices will create a new thread, as Free Pass is finally not abandoned, and the new game will have another name.

The title of this game will be "Naughty Forties." I've determined to relaunch the Free Pass in the approach that you all want it to be: with Yoon and an original eastern Asian female vibe.
View attachment 1812178
View attachment 1812186
View attachment 1812176

Reactions: ladymxiang

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
View attachment 1812178
View attachment 1812186
View attachment 1812176
Very good models, looks great. Good work, hope to see it soon

Reactions: oldschool34500

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Dev is scrambling after the lash-back for abandoning the game in the first place.
Try to give the Dev some leeway, they just moved their family out of a country taken over by a military Junta, to freedom in a neighboring country. They're under pressure and working on their first game. BTW, for a first game it's fantastic. (Check out the current unrest in Myanmar.)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Try to give the Dev some leeway, they just moved their family out of a country taken over by a military Junta, to freedom in a neighboring country. They're under pressure and working on their first game. BTW, for a first game it's fantastic. (Check out the current unrest in Myanmar.)
I think that most of us get that.

I think that the new game is likely considered by the deve something that they can relate to better, as Yoon moves further and further afield from the dev's - and the person who Yoon is based upon - experience and choices. I've noted before that well-made, imaginary characters [even those based upon real people] tend to take off in unintended, unexpected directions. We are all liking that and are deeply interested in how far down the rabbit hole Yoon's story goes, but this might be causing considerable worry for the dev. This is their first game, and they were likely unaware of what happens in well-created fiction.

I am glad that AfterChoices has decided to split the game into two separate games, but I am hoping they don't abandon or - even worse - quickly give the game a double tap to the back of the head to end it. There are other devs, like Mr. Dots, who pauses one game to work on the other, adding bits that don't belong in one to the other; I am hoping AfterChoices does that here. The secondary game feels like its going to be a bit closer to home, so Free Pass can become a compilation of the darker stuff for Yoon and Co. to explore.

That's just my 2 cents.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
After Choices you should do what you want, no need to cave in to a vocal minority. The only people who matter are the people whp have paid for the game, and I dont think 90% of the people commenting here (including me) have ever given you any support on Patreon or any other website.

If you believe that the new Free Pass would be better than the current one, and if you feel that your patrons will support it then go ahead and do it. Doing 2 (3? if Kathoey is still in dev) projects will hurt both projects, better to commit to one single game.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think that most of us get that.

I think that the new game is likely considered by the deve something that they can relate to better, as Yoon moves further and further afield from the dev's - and the person who Yoon is based upon - experience and choices. I've noted before that well-made, imaginary characters [even those based upon real people] tend to take off in unintended, unexpected directions. We are all liking that and are deeply interested in how far down the rabbit hole Yoon's story goes, but this might be causing considerable worry for the dev. This is their first game, and they were likely unaware of what happens in well-created fiction.

I am glad that AfterChoices has decided to split the game into two separate games, but I am hoping they don't abandon or - even worse - quickly give the game a double tap to the back of the head to end it. There are other devs, like Mr. Dots, who pauses one game to work on the other, adding bits that don't belong in one to the other; I am hoping AfterChoices does that here. The secondary game feels like its going to be a bit closer to home, so Free Pass can become a compilation of the darker stuff for Yoon and Co. to explore.

That's just my 2 cents.
Yeah but it’s got to be tough having 3 games going at the same time. That’s why they should probly move closer to giving a proper ending to one of these games & only have 2 to work on switching back and forth each update

Feb 21, 2022
Yeah but it’s got to be tough having 3 games going at the same time. That’s why they should probly move closer to giving a proper ending to one of these games & only have 2 to work on switching back and forth each update
Ya they should, even if the ending given isn't ideal. It would at least be one complete project rather than potentially all of the projects failing due to mental exhaustation and IRL time constraints.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
My main issue with the reboot is that everything you desire to do, can be done in Free Pass. The game has no set-in-stone story. You could literally do whatever you want so long as it is somewhat grounded in reality.

I will be completely honest, the singular reason why I supported this game both through this site and through my own money on Patreon is because I really like Yoon's model. It's is so unique and amazing that I wanted to support Free Pass, however it's just upsetting seeing one of my favorite models' game be rebooted because After Choices feels like they want to do something different. I get that working on the same thing over and over again can be tiring and it may make you want to try new things, but to reboot Free Pass, when most if not all the people who play this game play it for Yoon not the story, for another is just frustrating.

I honestly don't see this going well for AfterChoices but they don't have very good writing skills and their reboot will always be compared to Yoon.

I hope Free Pass comes back with Yoon as the main protag but only time will tell.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is there a way to trigger futanari scene with the first main protagonist?
Sukkhon is trans, not futanari. To trigger the scene with Sukkhon and Yoon, all you need to do is choose Sukkhon over Zoe when the choice comes up. You might not trigger the scene if you've been choosing the hetero options, I don't know, since I have both Pure Lesbian and Trans Content both turned on.

Reactions: damnedfrog

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Naughty 40 will be available in 1-3 days.
299.jpg
I'm also working on Free Pass, with Yoon as the MC, so keep an eye out.
Greetings to everybody, and I hope you're all doing well! I can't wait to finally show this new game. I've been working day and night to show you and myself that I'm capable of such things if I dedicate my life to it. I sincerely hope you enjoy this and future Free Pass (reboot).
Cover_2460x963.png

44.png

This project wouldn't have been possible without the support of WhiteWolf619 . 300 fresh renders have been added in this release. WhiteWolf619's RTX 3090 has completed 120 renders. On the irendering server, another 100 have been rendered out. The rest of the work was completed on my old PC. Previously, I've experimented with cinematic themes in my games. I hope I did it effectively. Everything in this game was made with great care and attention to the smallest of details. So, I hope you all give it a go!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes