5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey krull, dont know if the user cirro84, has asked for a signature i was wondering if you could make one for him, he is a old friend who just came back to the site.

I should beat him to the punch asking you.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Hey krull, dont know if the user cirro84, has asked for a signature i was wondering if you could make one for him, he is a old friend who just came back to the site.

I should beat him to the punch asking you.
He didn't so you beat him :closedeyesmile: , but i can't do one unless he specifies what he wants.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Dunno what I've done. Pls no beatin' me, guys!

Well @Krull, I'm really impressed. Nice to know we got quite some talent here. They call us leechers and pirates for a reason, but that's only half the fun. XD

Edit: May I politely ask for a nice sig that fits my ava? Me gusta some Harley Quinn. Mercy Graves is okay, too. Doesn't need to be comic style, 3d is great, too. :extremelyhappy:

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Dunno what I've done. Pls no beatin' me, guys!

Well @Krull, I'm really impressed. Nice to know we got quite some talent here. They call us leechers and pirates for a reason, but that's only half the fun. XD
The ducks are out to get ya XD.
Well, i heard you might want a signature , which i could make if you can provide a pictures or a theme, something.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I better go duck 'n' cover then. :D Yeah, some inspiration, I see. Mercy Graves, or - or Harley Quinn or combined with . Would this be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes