• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freaky Tuesday [Dev Log] 11/06/2023

CubchooForYou

Feb 8, 2020
Got through the first week of development!

Still pretty much in the writing stages of the project, but I did get roughly 800 words of content written out + another 400 words of character details. I also worked out the scene structure/plan for the initial build. I have about 8 major "Scenes" planned, with 2 of the 8 completely written already. Once I have it all written I will go back and readjust and maybe add more where I see fit.

My initial goal this week was to write a minimum of 100 words a day for the project, but life happens and I did not end up writing some days. Thankfully, on the days I did write, I wrote much more than 100 words. This isn't ideally how I want things to work out, but I did hit much more than the 700 words I had planned to write.

I think for today, I will try to get the content I did write into Renpy so I can get a feel for what is done, then for the rest of the week I still want to hit another 100 words per day.

Current Build Progress
Writing = 25%
Dev = 0%
Art = 0%

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor