Others Completed Framboise and Mystery Forest [Pink Pencil]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
i think its needs a cheat system applied, i finished one of their games but its very hard, i know its the point of the game, but i would like to enjoy some lovey dovey time with myself also without the frustration.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
double "rape" tag...

this one look strong in all the bad way or erotism.. i mean.. unless you like women humiliation/agression etc...
and insect and stuff..

this game is nothing but a way to use and abuse a women in all the possible humiliation way ever...

not for me, but.. well.. for peoples who like that, its a gold mine i guess
Nice passive-aggressive fetish-shaming there.

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
@crust You actually beat me to uploading this. I had a draft and all and was about to upload but I couldn't find a crack anywhere and didn't want to give my DLSite unlock since I (sadly) legitimately bought it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nice passive-aggressive fetish-shaming there.
i tryed to give my impression honestly without being too much "asshole mode" about blaming/flaming stuff..

i guess i went better than simply say its shit or whatever..i gived at last a tiny-little bit of reason to explain my though.

sorry if i hurted someone

EnragedCactus

May 31, 2017
The control of this game feels so ridiculously stiff that it really makes it not worth playing imo. Scenes are not worth fighting the control over, just look at the gallery folder if you really want to see them. Btw, it DOES have scat just so people know, however it's only one scene.

Dec 13, 2017
frombois in pervertville can't control mean go back isn't work i click mouse yet isn't work i don't know if you know how to fix for frombois in pervertville can you tell me

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote