VN Ren'Py Completed Fragile Feelings [Final] [ebi-hime]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
FragileFeelings-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Can't play it on joiplay :cry:
Long press the game icon and select "Unpack Game Archives".
Go into the "game" folder and open screens.rpy in a text editor.
Delete line 162 and save it.

Game seems to be playing fine after that. You lose the quick menu but swipe left to open the save screen.

Psycho 07

Dec 27, 2021
Long press the game icon and select "Unpack Game Archives".
Go into the "game" folder and open screens.rpy in a text editor.
Delete line 162 and save it.

Game seems to be playing fine after that. You lose the quick menu but swipe left to open the save screen.
I did unpack it but the lines don't have numbers so i can't seem to find which line exactly if u can tell me or show me which line exactly i would be very grateful and thanks anyway boss

Oct 26, 2017
I did unpack it but the lines don't have numbers so i can't seem to find which line exactly if u can tell me or show me which line exactly i would be very grateful and thanks anyway boss
Add # before use quick_menu so the quick menu isn't called (commenting it out). If you have trouble finding it:
Python:
screen say(who, what):
    style_prefix "say"

default side_image = None
    default two_window = False

window:
        id "window"

if who is not None:

window:
                id "namebox"
                style "namebox"
                text who id "who"

text what:
            id "what"

# use quick_menu

# If there's a side image, display it above the text.
    if side_image:
        add side_image
    else:
        add SideImage() xalign -0.05 yalign 1.0
(You can also delete it but I prefer commenting things out in this case; your call. Pun not intended, heh.)

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Sorry. I am used to a text editor that gives line numbers. Someone else answered though. :)

Katana!

May 26, 2018
I'm loving this so far. It's so refreshing to see a cute and wholesome thing on this website for once (at least so far, haven't finished it yet). I even got a little emotional at times. Very nice!

Only thing I would've liked (i get this makes it harder to build) is that the user has some options of dialogue to choose from to impact the story a bit. Again I still like it though.

Reactions: morphiospain

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I'm loving this so far. It's so refreshing to see a cute and wholesome thing on this website for once (at least so far, haven't finished it yet). I even got a little emotional at times. Very nice!

Only thing I would've liked (i get this makes it harder to build) is that the user has some options of dialogue to choose from to impact the story a bit. Again I still like it though.
You'll like Ebi-hime's other stuff if you like wholesome. She only does kinetic novels but they're all good reads.

Edit: "Especially The Language of Love"

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017

I do think there should be a tag (or rather a mention - tags are overrated) for passive narration. It adds to the game's charm since it is less likely to give bias but you also cannot interact nor have an impact on parts you either disliked or made you go "what if".

It is indeed an emotional rollercoaster and a perfect test for humanity.
If you didn't feel anything... That would be a bit worrying!
You'll like Ebi-hime's other stuff if you like wholesome. She only does kinetic novels but they're all good reads.

Edit: "Especially The Language of Love"
I don't think I've read this one. Thanks, Jonboy!

yuri_avtomata

May 10, 2020
Another goatified ebi-hime yuri game
早咲きのくろゆり (1000-REKA) - 24 октября
UsoNatsu ~The Summer Romance Bloomed From A Lie~ - 24 октября
Twofold - 27 октября
Little Goody Two Shoes - 31 октября

Choose what you want if you don't like "Princess Fucker" (Ebi-Hime - Еби Химе - fuck the princess)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote