• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video FPSBlyck Collection [2024-05-01] [FPSBlyck]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
FPSBlyck is a 3D artist who makes short animations (loops) of characters from Overwatch, World of Warcraft,
Fortnite, and a few other games. Mostly anal, with interracial variations.​

Updated: 2024-05-01
Artist: FPSBlyck -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 2k
Content: 430+ videos (1 hour+) and 19 pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:

Torrent (2023-09-17):
Download
2017-2018 & Pics:
- - - -
2019: - - - -
2020-2021: - - - -

2022: - - - -
2023: - - - -
2024 Jan-Feb:
- - - -
2024 Mar-April: - - - -

Compressed:
*Unwatermarked tier was added in 2019-09-04, everything before is WMed*
A0.1.gif 3.gif 1.gif 1 (14).gif 1 (9).gif 1 (10).gif 1 (13).gif
1 (5).gif 1 (15).gif 1.gif 1 (6).gif 1 (2).gif 1 (3).gif 1 (7).gif 1 (12).gif 1 (8).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Some quick notes:

1. The numbering in the archive is mine, because frankly FPSBlyck can't count. o_O

2. Apparently, some vids were not posted on his Patreon but I found them elsewhere, so I named these vids "non Patreon". I think that they may have been posted on Tumblr and got deleted when they committed suicide. If you find others, please add them here.

Last edited:

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
I hope this will be on nopy instead.. im really having a hard downloading anythign from mega despite using idm.
I agree with nopy. I'm getting limit warnings. Plus, I'd rather not sign up to another platform. Though, I appreciate the upload! (y)

Reactions: Gandulf_HD

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
thanks for the up,but I've often wondered why animators make these 15 second animations ? experiment,work for a larger project or just because they can ?

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
thanks for the up,but I've often wondered why animators make these 15 second animations ? experiment,work for a larger project or just because they can ?
id say its a long process...but it isnt. typically once you have the model. making them animate is easy. and if you just have to DL the model.... takes even less time. but id say people are making these custom models.

but why not longer? idunno. more money from commissions. if you do small clips.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's easier for them I suppose. I'd love to see longer videos of this quality.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
owrayt !!
is it also ok to ask for mirrors for the archives shared on this thread ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/source-filmmaker-sfm-creators-list-2019-08-04.11031/page-7#post-3043470
there are so many mega links shared on that thread but im having trouble with MEGA and it will be best if they are move in Animations & Loops section of forum
Uploaders need a proper thread with an OP to add mirrors. They're not going to bother adding mirrors to posts buried in random threads. Make a request in the subforum for a particular artist and someone may create the threads you want.

Reactions: Frances J3

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Uploaders need a proper thread with an OP to add mirrors. They're not going to bother adding mirrors to posts buried in random threads. Make a request in the subforum for a particular artist and someone may create the threads you want.
I just did what you suggest . thanks for the inputs, i created request for those archives. hopefully someone will make mirror link

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It take a lot more work and time to make longer animations at this quality. I'm not a animator but I heard it can take up to 2 week or more just to render a 5 mins animation in Blender even with a high end computer. Plus all the time animating, making model, voiced...etc. That why all the long animation out there usually done by SFM and have general lower quality. Like all Studio FOW video for ex.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes