Collection Pinup FoxyReine Collection [2024-03-16] [Reine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
But i dont have a Patreon account :unsure:
If you're not one my patrons, I'm curious, how exactly are you one of my supporters?

Are you a Fanbox supporter then? Or do you purchase the Gumroad link when it becomes available?
In your past posts you made a suggestion along the lines of "Support the Artist" but I'd like to ask how exactly are you supporting the artist by leaking everything online? Just want your thoughts on this as I'm having trouble understanding your actions. Are you under the belief that you're going out of your way to promote my works? If so, I don't think is it. You could have easily shared my public works but you still chose to leak the rewards.

i bet they will ban you once you confirm who you are (The art leakers) :KEK:
Piracy is something we can't stop as artists on Patreon and I think that much is obvious.

That said, it's a rare opportunity to ask a supposed "Suppoter" of my works why they feel it's them "Helping" an artist by leaking Patreon/Gumroad reward in order to help gain a wider audience for the artist.

If that was their intention, couldn't they have gone around and shared my public works which are available on Twitter and Pixiv? Why does it specifically NEED to be the rewards intended for Patreon and Gumroad supporters?

As for banning leakers, in my letter to Patrons I've expressed explicitly that I will not take any actions against the leaker so long as I can gain more insight into how they think it will benefit the artist. I wanted to understand their motive for leaking it in the first place.

Are they getting paid to leak it? I don't think they are.

Are they gaining street creds from this community? Maybe they gain thanks or two from a stranger here but is that all it takes?

I wanted to get in touch to get some insight, that's all. Banning one leaker will just spawn another somewhere else and frankly, I don't have time to dedicate my attention to such things when there's limited time in the month to finish art deadlines. Time is scarce as it is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pussy_Rider

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If you're not one my patrons, I'm curious, how exactly are you one of my supporters?

Are you a Fanbox supporter then? Or do you purchase the Gumroad link when it becomes available?
In your past posts you made a suggestion along the lines of "Support the Artist" but I'd like to ask how exactly are you supporting the artist by leaking everything online? Just want your thoughts on this as I'm having trouble understanding your actions. Are you under the belief that you're going out of your way to promote my works? If so, I don't think is it. You could have easily shared my public works but you still chose to leak the rewards.

Piracy is something we can't stop as artists on Patreon and I think that much is obvious.

That said, it's a rare opportunity to ask a supposed "Suppoter" of my works why they feel it's them "Helping" an artist by leaking Patreon/Gumroad reward in order to help gain a wider audience for the artist.

If that was their intention, couldn't they have gone around and shared my public works which are available on Twitter and Pixiv? Why does it specifically NEED to be the rewards intended for Patreon and Gumroad supporters?

As for banning leakers, in my letter to Patrons I've expressed explicitly that I will not take any actions against the leaker so long as I can gain more insight into how they think it will benefit the artist. I wanted to understand their motive for leaking it in the first place.

Are they gaining street creds from this community? Maybe they gain thanks or two from a stranger here but is that all it takes?

I wanted to get in touch to get some insight, that's all. Banning one leaker will just spawn another somewhere else and frankly, I don't have time to dedicate my attention to such things when there's limited time in the month to finish art deadlines. Time is scarce as it is.
they make your works known, many people decide to support artists once they have their stuff on pirate sites.

Reactions: qqslg

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
I'm sure none here thinks about the bigger picture but please take the time to read through the following if you could spare an artist a little moment of your time.

they make your works known, many people decide to support artists once they have their stuff on pirate sites.
I don't see how you can make that claim without any visible proof. Anyone can make a verbal claim they are supporting the artist but unless I see a DM from them on Patreon where I can see their pledge, I find that argument hard to believe.

I've yet to encounter a patron who readily admits they've found my works on this website or any other piracy website and chose to support me. If my works are shared here on a monthly basis, exactly what incentives do the average users on this website have to support the artist when they can download the monthly rewards for free here?

I'd understand it if you shared maybe one or two as a teaser to help with exposure so the artists become more "known" but uploading literally Everything as it goes live?

I think it does more harm to artists than good. The excuse that it's for helping an artist gain more exposure seems like a ridiculous argument. If that truly was the goal, there are plenty of public artwork available on my Twitter and Pixiv which could be shared here instead. But instead, you chose to share Patreon and Gumroad rewards as it goes live.

I don't condone it nor will I accept what you're doing is helping me in any way as it does more harm than good. Regardless, I want to know why it is that motivates you to continue to share artists' works despite our sincere protests. If you really claim to support my works and you're doing this in your attempt to support me as a creator, then I would urge you to please stop sharing my works here. It does more harm than good.

But if you insist on continuing this operation, I just want a straight answer. Why?

Is it for clout? Some thanks from random users or do you gain some profit out of this? I would just like to know. As stated above, the argument that it makes my work known seems illogical to me. But if that's really the driving force as to why my works are being pirated here by my own Patrons and Gumroad supporters, then I'd really really appreciate it if you guys could stop sharing them online.

For everyone here, if you really want to support me by sharing my works then please feel free to use any of the artwork found on my pixiv and twitter or retweet my works. Pirating my work and sharing them will only put further pressure on me financially as a creator, if more and more of my supporters find no need to support my patreon to receive the rewards they get at the end of the month, I would sooner be forced to look for a fulltime job elsewhere meaning less time I could afford to spend on artworks each month. I know it's hard to believe with the amount of AI Art we have now but real Art doesn't appear out of thin air, it requires time and effort. If I'm robbed of that time by working full-time elsewhere, it will ultimately kill me as a creator and I would be forced to end my career as an artist.

You might not want to acknowledge it but there probably were some talented artists out there who were forced to stop creating art for a living due to this same reason.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm sure none here thinks about the bigger picture but please take the time to read through the following if you could spare an artist a little moment of your time.

I don't see how you can make that claim without any visible proof. Anyone can make a verbal claim they are supporting the artist but unless I see a DM from them on Patreon where I can see their pledge, I find that argument hard to believe.

I've yet to encounter a patron who readily admits they've found my works on this website or any other piracy website and chose to support me. If my works are shared here on a monthly basis, exactly what incentives do the average users on this website have to support the artist when they can download the monthly rewards for free here?
This is my case, I spend a lot of money on artists I have found here: more than $3000 on patreon in 5 years, even though I could get everything for free here. The incentive for users to pay is to have some influence over the contents by voting in polls and interacting with the artist.

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
If you really are a patron, send me a reply to the recent letter I sent out 3 days ago along with the gumroad reward. As mentioned above, I won't ban you for it but I'd like to hear your thoughts there than here. I'd like to see how long you've been a patron of mine.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If you really are a patron, send me a reply to the recent letter I sent out 3 days ago along with the gumroad reward. As mentioned above, I won't ban you for it but I'd like to hear your thoughts there than here. I'd like to see how long you've been a patron of mine.
I didn't say I was your patron. I'm not really interested in pinups (I need a story).

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020

I'd understand it if you shared maybe one or two as a teaser to help with exposure so the artists become more "known" but uploading literally Everything as it goes live?

I think it does more harm to artists than good. The excuse that it's for helping an artist gain more exposure seems like a ridiculous argument. If that truly was the goal, there are plenty of public artwork available on my Twitter and Pixiv which could be shared here instead. But instead, you chose to share Patreon and Gumroad rewards as it goes live.

I don't condone it nor will I accept what you're doing is helping me in any way as it does more harm than good. Regardless, I want to know why it is that motivates you to continue to share artists' works despite our sincere protests. If you really claim to support my works and you're doing this in your attempt to support me as a creator, then I would urge you to please stop sharing my works here. It does more harm than good.

But if you insist on continuing this operation, I just want a straight answer. Why?

Is it for clout? Some thanks from random users or do you gain some profit out of this? I would just like to know. As stated above, the argument that it makes my work known seems illogical to me. But if that's really the driving force as to why my works are being pirated here by my own Patrons and Gumroad supporters, then I'd really really appreciate it if you guys could stop sharing them online.

For everyone here, if you really want to support me by sharing my works then please feel free to use any of the artwork found on my pixiv and twitter or retweet my works. Pirating my work and sharing them will only put further pressure on me financially as a creator, if more and more of my supporters find no need to support my patreon to receive the rewards they get at the end of the month, I would sooner be forced to look for a fulltime job elsewhere meaning less time I could afford to spend on artworks each month. I know it's hard to believe with the amount of AI Art we have now but real Art doesn't appear out of thin air, it requires time and effort. If I'm robbed of that time by working full-time elsewhere, it will ultimately kill me as a creator and I would be forced to end my career as an artist.

You might not want to acknowledge it but there probably were some talented artists out there who were forced to stop creating art for a living due to this same reason.
That's one long ass post for someone who doesn't have 'time' to ban a leaker.

May 15, 2021
Just to chime in.. I regularly sub to different artists each month, the majority of which I've found here and other similar sites. I feel like the exposure artists get on piracy sites like this can be significant, of course I have no proof.

A lot of people come to sites like these for something they want and discover new artists in the process that they'd never knew existed had they not.

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
I didn't say I was your patron. I'm not really interested in pinups (I need a story).
You clearly are not a supporter of my works. I think it makes no sense for you to have access to the files I reserved for my patrons nor do you have the right to share them without my permission. Does spending $3000 over 5 years supporting various creators validate you with the rights to share my work?

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to get a straight answer from you at all. All I wanted to ask was why you share them but so far you gave me no justification as to why you share them against my will as the creator.

That's one long ass post for someone who doesn't have 'time' to ban a leaker.
Banning a leaker is insignificant because another will take its place. That said, is it wrong to invest time into trying to understand the perspective of a leaker? Leakers who supposedly are leaking things to "support" the artist? Ultimately this is a clear waste of time, I know it, you know it and everybody here knows it. Still doesn't detract from wanting to know just how exactly piracy is meant to be "Supporting" artists.

Just to chime in.. I regularly sub to different artists each month, the majority of which I've found here and other similar sites. I feel like the exposure artists get on piracy sites like this can be significant, of course I have no proof.

A lot of people come to sites like these for something they want and discover new artists in the process that they'd never knew existed had they not.
Yes that seems to be the only argument I see here but I'd have to say it probably does more harm for us than good. If you want to discover an artist you'd like to support there are various ways you can come across their content either by surfing through danbooru or pixiv. I'm sure Patreon creators are losing more supporters as a result of these piracy websites than gaining them. At best I can only see them break even from the loss vs gains.

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
Banning a leaker is insignificant because another will take its place. That said, is it wrong to invest time into trying to understand the perspective of a leaker? Leakers who supposedly are leaking things to "support" the artist? Ultimately this is a clear waste of time, I know it, you know it and everybody here knows it. Still doesn't detract from wanting to know just how exactly piracy is meant to be "Supporting" artists.
It's a pretty simple concept, we want it all but can't pay it all. People subs to a few of their favorite artists, or ones that are less usually leaked and download leaked content for other artists. It's a circle.

To spin it any other way, such as 'promoting the artist' is indeed complete bullshit in my view. I think banning leakers goes a long way, they aren't as much as you think, unless you're as big as sakimichan. It's your free time tho, you can keep posting here for god knows why.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
If I may put my two cents, I don't know how ppl in hentai area feel about this exactly
But from 3D point of view, there is a lot of DAZ people, and some Blender people who posts regularly here
With Patreon and not. And here is a lot of ppl who don't use any socials and tracks artist only here.

I say. Use this. Setup a profile, put your entire linktree in a sig, maybe even post WIPs
Sometimes ppl gets too exited for some characters and don't want to wait for leakers, believe it or not.

As for justification, I always say
I can't pay for all 500+ artists I want, but I can support a few, and the other guys supports others.
And we exchange.

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
It's a pretty simple concept, we want it all but can't pay it all. People subs to a few of their favorite artists, or ones that are less usually leaked and download leaked content for other artists. It's a circle.

To spin it any other way, such as 'promoting the artist' is indeed complete bullshit in my view. I think banning leakers goes a long way, they aren't as much as you think
Is it more accurate to believe that file sharing occurs here for the kindred spirit of sharing with other like-minded pirate enthusiasts?

Glad to see I'm not alone in thinking that it's a bullshit excuse. As for banning leakers or attempting to stopping piracy, it's a real futile attempt I admit. You'd think it goes a long way but there are already 10 different sites I can list off the top of my head that leaks my patreon content. You'd probably be wondering why I'm wasting my time here then, to be quite frank with you, this was the only site among that 10 that actually had a messaging board to interact directly with the ones leaking the content. So I figured why not?

I might not be able to stop pirating efforts, but I won't say no to gaining new insights from people outside my Patreon. It's a valuable chance to directly ask for answers I wanted to ask for years. Why pass up on that opportunity?

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
Is it more accurate to believe that file sharing occurs here for the kindred spirit of sharing with other like-minded pirate enthusiasts?

Glad to see I'm not alone in thinking that it's a bullshit excuse. As for banning leakers or attempting to stopping piracy, it's a real futile attempt I admit. You'd think it goes a long way but there are already 10 different sites I can list off the top of my head that leaks my patreon content. You'd probably be wondering why I'm wasting my time here then, to be quite frank with you, this was the only site among that 10 that actually had a messaging board to interact directly with the ones leaking the content. So I figured why not?

I might not be able to stop pirating efforts, but I won't say no to gaining new insights from people outside my Patreon. It's a valuable chance to directly ask for answers I wanted to ask for years. Why pass up on that opportunity?
It takes only one leaker to spread like fire. It's not 10 different leakers. Sakimichan is once again a great exemple, even our links here comes from a leak outside or rule34 most of the time nowaday.

I've myself shared a few packs from artists who usually don't get leaked. I see them posted on yande.re/sankakucomplex and such the next day.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021

I am not a sponsor.
But I will try to answer everything you want to know.

1.- My intention is not to filter everything you do as you take it out. I liked your art style and decided to support you by buying some of your packs.
2.- Actually, I don't know if I help with "filtering", but I do know that many people come here just to access the content, and others don't bother to say "Go support the artist", so I thought it was a good idea to leave that message when I promote your art.
3.- I got to know your art through this site, and by then, I didn't have twitter.
4.- As with other things, I think that what moves people to follow/do things is the latest, I suppose that's why the most recent artists are shared.
5.- I don't know if I'm looking for recognition here, but as you said "I wasn't the only one who was a penniless student", for that reason, I shared your art, more people want to reach, and do this... yes, It may be a double-edged sword, or they are going to support it, or they continue in the same way (waiting for the content).
6.- I decided to support you first because in addition to the fact that your art seems beautiful to me, it does not have as much recognition as other artists.
7.- If you have a problem with me sharing your art here, count on me not to do it anymore, I have no problem with it.

- Cheers!

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
I am not a sponsor.
But I will try to answer everything you want to know.

1.- My intention is not to filter everything you do as you take it out. I liked your art style and decided to support you by buying some of your packs.
2.- Actually, I don't know if I help with "filtering", but I do know that many people come here just to access the content, and others don't bother to say "Go support the artist", so I thought it was a good idea to leave that message when I promote your art.
3.- I got to know your art through this site, and by then, I didn't have twitter.
4.- As with other things, I think that what moves people to follow/do things is the latest, I suppose that's why the most recent artists are shared.
5.- I don't know if I'm looking for recognition here, but as you said "I wasn't the only one who was a penniless student", for that reason, I shared your art, more people want to reach, and do this... yes, It may be a double-edged sword, or they are going to support it, or they continue in the same way (waiting for the content).
6.- I decided to support you first because in addition to the fact that your art seems beautiful to me, it does not have as much recognition as other artists.
7.- If you have a problem with me sharing your art here, count on me not to do it anymore, I have no problem with it.

- Cheers!
Ironically those were actually some good answers. Thank you for taking the time to read through my posts and answering me with your perspective. I see a lot of familiar names being uploaded here and the general sentiments I've gotten from my peers (other creators) is that they feel very insecure when they see their works being uploaded like this. Is it something they've done or said that pissed off a fan and they're striking out in spite? What have we done wrong to our patrons? That kind of train of thought.

Since there is no dialogue between this community and the artists themselves, it's natural that we'd jump to all kinds of wild assumptions about you guys. Some of us might jump to the assumption you guys are doing this for monetary gains, others might think it's just recognition or maybe both. The reason why seems simpler than I thought though. As you stated it's just a selfless act of wanting to share something nice you found with others.

I understand my posting here might have been unsavory for some, I won't apologize of course haha though I'd like to think I've been very civil all things considered. As much as I disagree with the file sharing taking place here, I'm not your mom so I'm not going to convince you guys to stop doing what you gotta do.

If I may put my two cents, I don't know how ppl in hentai area feel about this exactly
But from 3D point of view, there is a lot of DAZ people, and some Blender people who posts regularly here
With Patreon and not. And here is a lot of ppl who don't use any socials and tracks artist only here.

I say. Use this. Setup a profile, put your entire linktree in a sig, maybe even post WIPs
Sometimes ppl gets too exited for some characters and don't want to wait for leakers, believe it or not.

As for justification, I always say
I can't pay for all 500+ artists I want, but I can support a few, and the other guys supports others.
And we exchange.
I've never thought of it that way. Thank you for answering my little curiosity!

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
My goodness, you guys have been busy here. First, I'm sure you expect as much from me but I'll say it anyways, I'm disappointed in the file sharing happening here of not just my Patreon works but a lot of my friends and familiar names I see on this website. If I had my way, I'd dissuade you guys from sharing them but piracy is what it is and I've come to accept it's not something I can stop even if I wanted to.

Regardless, I'm still going to leave my protests here even if it will fall on deaf ears.

If you're not able to support my work due to financial reasons, I understand.
I mean, it's not as though I haven't been a penniless student before myself either so I totally understand why you'd resort to pirating Patreon works. If you could show me support in other ways via sharing tweets and etc, that would be much appreciated.

But if you can afford to send a little each month to buy an artist a coffee or two, I will greatly appreciate the help. In some ways, I'm probably on the fence about the positives that piracy can bring as it advertises my works to a wider audience but at the same time it further validates everyone to carry the mentality that it's not worth showing love and support to an artist because you can get the works free on pirate sites like these.

I'd like to continue to create high-quality illustrations for as long as I can without having to resort to finding a second job on the side to financially support myself. If you truly value my works, consider supporting me on Patreon.

To put things into perspective, the less time I spend looking for work elsewhere means I can focus more time on creating more of these thicc booba anime girls. Just food for thought guys. If my financial situation gets worse, I may need to stop creating artwork in the future and look for jobs which will take away a lot of the time I spend on these artworks. You might not believe it but each of these illustrations took anywhere from 20 to 30 or even 40 hours.

If you've read through my whole complaint, thank you. I might not be able to stop the pirating efforts taking place here but please do consider my POV as well next time you click on the download links here.

Hope you all have a great day and Happy Valentines Day.

Here's a little early freebie for the pirates who will see the whole thing on my Patreon later this week.

View attachment 2389660
Hello Foxy,
I am one of your patreons and while I do not actively share works, I try to support my favourite creators at least once. The thing is that I am also peniless/horni student who loves anime and as crippling as depressing as life can be, you are prepared to do anything you can to get what you want as long as you don't get into trouble. It is nothing personal against the creator, it is more comparable to severe starvation. For example, when you are so deprived of food that you don't care about the morality of given decision because your life is already at its rock bottom.

To put things into perspective ,before COVID and the Ukraine war paying for a 5$ artist after VAT could amount for 5% of the minimal wage of a person in my country. That's why I immigrated for better opportunities in life but inflation now makes it "unsafe" anywhere because prices are sky high for everything so you do everything possible to save up and cut corners.

With that being said there are a lot of artist I love and I would like to interact with to probably draw my favorite characters which are typically niche and not trending. That's the biggest reason why I pay. Other is that some artist are especially active and do not seem like art-bot, for example, Sakimichan or some other big artist who make only art previews, surveys and are collecting my money. In those situations I am especially inclined to not support because what is the point of having an opinion , if your voice is not heard. For example, I like how vocal you were about your poll conundrum and even though I may or may not like the direction the patreon is going the sheer fact that you are expressing concern and asking for an opinion is humanizing and especially valuable to me as it looks that I have supported an actual individual not an art-dispenser.

Last edited:

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
Hello Foxy,
I am one of your patreons and while I do not actively share works, I try to support my favourite creators at least once. The thing is that I am also peniless/horni student who loves anime and as crippling as depressing as life can be, you are prepared to do anything you can to get what you want as long as you don't get into trouble. It is nothing personal against the creator, it is more comparable to severe starvation. For example, when you are so deprived of food that you don't care about the morality of given decision because your life is already at its rock bottom.

To put things into perspective ,before COVID and the Ukraine war paying for a 5$ artist after VAT could amount for 5% of the minimal wage of a person in my country. That's why I immigrated for better opportunities in life but inflation now makes it "unsafe" anywhere because prices are sky high for everything so you do everything possible to save up and cut corners.

With that being said there are a lot of artist I love and I would like to interact with to probably draw my favorite characters which are typically niche and not trending. That's the biggest reason why I pay. Other is that some artist are especially active and do not seem like art-bot, for example, Sakimichan or some other big artist who make only art previews, surveys and are collecting my money. In those situations I am especially inclined to not support because what is the point of having an opinion , if your voice is not heard. For example, I like how vocal you were about your poll conundrum and even though I may or may not like the direction the patreon is going the sheer fact that you are expressing concern and asking for an opinion is humanizing and especially valuable to me as it looks that I have supported an actual individual not an art-dispenser.

Haha, first I want to say thank you for supporting my works.

I think I have a clearer picture now with additional feedback from folks here as well as my Patreon. It's just so wild how big of a financial impact the Ukraine war put on the rest of the world so I totally understand and sympathize with the need to cut corners where you can.

Hmm it's funny that you bring up Sakimichan since I never would have considered dipping my toes into becoming a Patreon artist in the first place had I not been exposed to Sakimichan years ago and yet all these years I've never considered becoming her patron as I was too busy with my own art. I totally get what you mean by most artists on Patreon acting more or less like a soulless Art Vending Machine, which is a state I vowed never to tread so long as I have supporters on Patreon who wants to engage with me as just another weeb out there who happens to have some artistic talents. I do think I'm probably one of the more talkative types out there in the creative industry and I hope I can continue being talkative and sociable unlike some of my less chatty peers. I think I spent about as much time on art as I do listening and responding to my monthly letters.

I don't know if you already replied to one of my monthly letters but do feel free to respond and let me know how you're doing! It might take some time for me to go through hundreds of letters but I'll eventually read through yours and reply when I can!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote