• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Fox Den Remake [v1.1] [Cosmo Pickle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 30, 2021
The game....
about a cartoony robotic fox wanting to be fucked by you...
and hunting you down while quipping dirty talk...
...is too scary?

Okay, the intro video mentioning that Foxy could kill you is kinda scary, but that's a dumb mood whiplash anyway.
Its more like the sense of dread as some sexy fox robot that'll try to have sex with you chases you down a hall with your stamina slowly draining... Yeah its a bit "scary" as in heart pounding when you're getting chased and you actually want to complete the game

Feb 16, 2021
Its more like the sense of dread as some sexy fox robot that'll try to have sex with you chases you down a hall with your stamina slowly draining... Yeah its a bit "scary" as in heart pounding when you're getting chased and you actually want to complete the game
Oh yeah. The thing that makes FNaF actually scary. Well, minus the sexy robot part.

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Sooo there is no fucked by the fox scene? Very disappointing it looked like a cool H-version of cool game

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone post the 1.4 save somewhere else, anonfiles isn't working at all and a gateway error keeps coming up no matter how many times I try.

Durdogdbb3

Oct 27, 2021
Can someone post the 1.4 save somewhere else, anonfiles isn't working at all and a gateway error keeps coming up no matter how many times I try.
here you go:
don't know how long link will stay up as I don't have premium account.

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
I know i should of read the comments first before looking for top content and disappointed myself however im offering to be a patreon if theres ever a remake of the remake but with top Foxxy.

Durdogdbb3

Oct 27, 2021
Hit "Windows+R" keys and type "%appdata%" from there backtrack to the main "Appdata" folder and select "Local" there you will find the "FoxDenRemade" folder and drop the save in save games folder. You have to run the game at least once for the folder to be created.

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Are you using the lockers? Foxy can't get you as long as you weren't in line of sight when you enter
You can also completely outrun him. Hiding in lockers can serve to put you in a dead-end if you fail to realize when he spots you. Ducking into the kitchen storeroom and activating Decoy 1 will make Foxy forget about you if you're patient.

UPDATE: As of 1.4, Foxy's chase speed has been buffed. You can no longer outrun him. Your best bet is a mixture of slamming doors behind you and hiding in lockers. I recommend completing all four nights in the current 1.1 build available on F95 as of this edit, and carrying your save over to 1.4 to save you the trouble.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes