• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Fox Den Remake [v1.1] [Cosmo Pickle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

D34DGAMES IS BACK
It's been quite a while huh? So we're glad to finally announce that we've been working on a pretty big project for some time now. We know this isn't a lot but we will post some updates with more informations very soon. We want to thank everyone of you for your patience and are happy to be back!

• Wow
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
I guess that means that Fox Den is officially abandoned in favor of the new game (which so far seems to be SFW)?

AnonNation

Dec 13, 2023
Does anyone have the Fox Den Remake v1.4 Xmas version? I have the Halloween one, but the Xmas Google Drive file expired.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
For anyone worried about this game. It's abandoned, the same guy is making a new game, Crit Crusade. There are worries that it's a SFW game... uuhhh.. 1712001031495.png

I wouldn't worry about it

1712001079893.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
Mar 18, 2019
Are there any other games featuring kinks like this one? As in, a dominant bottom chasing you or something along those lines? (A power bottom, in other words?) This is the only game I've found really that primarily features this kink.

• Sad
Reactions: kingmich

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Are there any other games featuring kinks like this one? As in, a dominant bottom chasing you or something along those lines? (A power bottom, in other words?) This is the only game I've found really that primarily features this kink.
sadly i think this is only h game where u going find a hung power bottom chasing after you plus the fact that its a furry = ur not going find any other games like this like ever unless someone pays a dude to make a legit game like this

Mar 18, 2019
Dang. I'm not too picky on how hung or furry they are or aren't, it's just wild to me this is the only game I've found power bottom supremacy.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Female Dominating might be the tag your looking for. Combined with male protag? There's a decent chunk of games with this, even if mostly women based.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Trust me, I frequent many female dominating games. I'm referring specifically to male power bottom, cuz it's something I see literally none of. Maybe I should do something about that someday.
hey if you ever find male power bottom game like that tell me cause man idea of horror male monster coming for you just to power bottom you? idk that seems like one of the most rare things ever

Reactions: Clawfoot66

tabaloosban

Feb 7, 2022
did something happen to the game? Itch link says that nothing is found and you can't access the game's itch page through cosmopickle's page

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes